Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Caught Riding Around With A Severed Torso

https://www.wjbf.com/top-stories/kno...-found-in-car/

A Knoxville spearchucker is charged with vehicular homicide after a severed torso was found in his car during a traffic stop early Sunday morning.

When the officer went to turn off the ignition to the car, he spotted a severed torso in the passenger floorboard that was missing its lower half.

Dorrae Johnson, 29, is also charged with evading arrest and driving while license revoked.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    He was just storing some bush meat to eat later.

." She met Butler, the victim, under the North Broadway overpass, where homeless people often gather on the sidewalks."
    "We became big buddies down there," Cantrell said. "He had a vivacious personality. Very approachable. Very likable. He believed in God. He went to church with my friends, and they said when he sung, it was like he was singing with the angels."

The bush meat victim

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/...sh/1503532001/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9194fa79-ff1d-4730-b951-f23ae84e7e11-CD181C47-_1.JPG 
Views:	214 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	7252

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The officer asked Johnson who was in the car with him, and said the passenger and he had switched seats.
    Officers believe Butler was an ape-destrian who was hit in the roadway and killed by Johnson.
    Jebus Christ Sarge!!! You get the BEST TNB stories there in SC!! Glad I don't live there!!

Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's TNB galore here in the Carolinas but really anywhere these beasts roam is prime for TNB.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The Carolinas are behind enemy lines

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well what do you expect? He couldn't put it in the trunk of his hooptie. That is where the sub woofers and stolen weed are.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Well what do you expect? He couldn't put it in the trunk of his hooptie. That is where the sub woofers and stolen weed are.
    True dat!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What was the old headless nog doing walking around at 3:30 a.m.? Looking for souls to save? His daughter, LaShawn, hadn't seen him in "decades" but I wonder how long it will take to set up a "GoGimmeFund"?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    What was the old headless nog doing walking around at 3:30 a.m.? Looking for souls to save? His daughter, LaShawn, hadn't seen him in "decades" but I wonder how long it will take to set up a "GoGimmeFund"?
    About as long as it takes to ride the bus down to the public library with a stop along the way for KFC.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lots of wailing from nigger and enablers on FB about the silverback, who had just achieved his final gibs before becoming a headless torso. Not a word against the buck who beheaded Pappy.

https://www.facebook.com/volunteermi...type=3&theater

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess SOMEBODY is half the nigger he used to be.... Would this make the passenger a "halfricoon"? I guess half a nigger in the passenger seat is worth two under the overpass?