Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger And Burner Adopt Children, Torture Begins

https://www.fayobserver.com/news/201...ome-of-horrors

NIGGERS SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO ADOPT ANIMALS MUCH LESS HUMANS

Two Gainesville, Fla., children — ages 8 and 10 — who fled to safety last week say they were repeatedly hit, fed only bread and water along with table scraps, “drowned” in a bathtub, and burned or shocked by their adoptive parents.

Samuel Earl Hollie, 29, and Brandi Rae Hollie, 33, were charged Wednesday with aggravated child abuse and two counts of child neglect.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers shouldn't be "allowed".... period.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That hoe don't look white to me.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are we sure the kids are white? Generally unless you have deep pockets they try to shove some niglet foster kid crack baby on you to adopt. I have relatives who adopted, they adopted Asian children and it still cost them a fortune. Adoption agencies give the niglets away at a 2 for 1 discount cost at Walmart.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    With a stripper name like Brandi Rae she could be a cross between a burner and a spigger. Either way, she married a nigger so that should put her in the mentally handicapped category.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brandi Rae
    A fat whore whose name sounds like it's right out of the "Trailer Trash Baby Naming Book." Looks like a burner to me.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers will sometimes 'adopt' children if they are paid to 'care' for these children. Of course they neglect and abuse these children. But, if the checks keep coming, they will continue to pretend that they are some sort of parental figure. Disgusting.

A few years back, I read the story of an adorable little blue eyed girl who was sent to a nigger couple to be cared for and raised. The niggers didn't care about the child, just the checks they were sent to care for the child. And this adorable little girl died in their "care." When they found the child she was underweight and had died puking on herself. I'm a fully grown man who is battle hardened and I literally cried after reading that.

That little girl would've been welcome in my home. And my household would've been more than happy to take her in. But, no! They had to send her to a bunch of niggers. Child protective services are a joke in this country.

Shit like this scars my soul. Literally.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A few years back, I read the story of an adorable little blue eyed girl who was sent to a nigger couple to be cared for and raised.
    Why would they give her to niggers? There are lots of humans who would give anything for a child like that, as homeless white children are a rarity.

Same.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Are we sure the kids are white? Generally unless you have deep pockets they try to shove some niglet foster kid crack baby on you to adopt. I have relatives who adopted, they adopted Asian children and it still cost them a fortune. Adoption agencies give the niglets away at a 2 for 1 discount cost at Walmart.
    I don't know that area, but liberal cities will bend over backwards to give white children to non-whites first, leaving plenty of niglets for white families to choose from (how do you decide between goose shit and duck shit?). It's all about the "diversity."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    A few years back, I read the story of an adorable little blue eyed girl who was sent to a nigger couple to be cared for and raised. The niggers didn't care about the child, just the checks they were sent to care for the child. And this adorable little girl died in their "care." When they found the child she was underweight and had died puking on herself. I'm a fully grown man who is battle hardened and I literally cried after reading that.

That little girl would've been welcome in my home. And my household would've been more than happy to take her in. But, no! They had to send her to a bunch of niggers. Child protective services are a joke in this country.

Nobody could blame you. It's one thing to fight an enemy, and another to see an enemy prancing around when you can't do anything about it. Do you remember what happened to the niggers? I expect they only got minor charges for "child neglect" and not even "abuse," when what they did was premeditated murder. Not just manslaughter, but murder, because they clearly meant to kill her slowly.

A former boss, as vile a sowapotamus as you ever saw, would always mention her "fosta keeds" like it was some kind of saint. As soon as one left, it applied to get another. I knew it did it only the gibs checks, giving them hardly anything while spending the dollahs on itself. My only hope is that every one was a niglet. It wouldn't be completely bad if they all were, forgetting that we pay taxes to be wasted like that, so a she-nig can live high on the hog.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.