Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger cop fired for failing to find a kidnapped girl in a motel room

The kidnapper was also a nigger. I'm betting the nigger cop knew the girl was there, and he was coming back to share muh dikk.

Officer Richardson Wolfe, of Forest Hill, Tex., was placed on indefinite suspension — the civil service equivalent of termination — for mishandling the case of the Forth Worth girl, who was later brought to safety. Forest Hills Police Chief Dan Dennis confirmed that Wolfe was released from the department on Wednesday, according to NBC 5.

Wolfe had responded to an emergency call at a hotel, WoodSprings Suites, just after midnight on May 19. An hour before, an Amber Alert had been sent out for the kidnapping of the girl, who was snatched by a man later identified as Michael Webb, according to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
    “Upon entry into the room, the officers made visual inspection of the areas of the room that appeared to be large enough to conceal the missing child,” said police in a press release. “They did not locate any other occupants inside the room. With no one located and no other information available, the officers cleared the scene.”

But Forest Hill police received another tip, and two hours later, at about 2am, more officers returned to Webb’s hotel room. About six minutes later, Fort Worth police officers arrived too, according to the Star-Telegram. “The child was located with Michael Webb a short time later,” police confirmed.
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/poli...153711675.html

https://bnonews.com/index.php/2019/0...om-fort-worth/
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been trying to find out if the cop is a nigger, where is that information?

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    I have been trying to find out if the cop is a nigger, where is that information?
    Appears to be a white guy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sta...231766803.html

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ah damn, I thought I saw a picture in other links showing the cop is also a nigger.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	monkeyWebb.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	6.1 KB 
ID:	9962

Name:	blakSquid.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	7.5 KB 
ID:	9963

Name:	squidFront.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	9964

Name:	squidSide.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	5.3 KB 
ID:	9965

Name:	spongebobx.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	9966
    [Ahh haa look at that nigger Michael Webb]
    Last edited by jenkemfactory; 11-22-2019 at 02:09 AM.