Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Fat burner Ashley Graham spit on in Italy and chastised online for her degenerate niggerloving

'Racism is real and evil': Ashley Graham shares a sickening email she was sent by racist troll, who called her 'fat' with a 'pea brain' and told her to dump her 'brain dead nigger husband'

'Race mixing is evil and against nature.'

He was referencing how Graham is married to videographer Justin Ervin, whom she first met in 2009 before marring him in 2010.

But the relationship apparently insulted Sterling because Graham's husband is black, so he decided to voice his bigoted opinions in a horrific email filled with racial slurs.

'You are not plus size — you are FAT and definitely not as attractive as you think you are,' he wrote. 'Big t**s do not make a woman — a big heart does and yours is as small as your pea brain.'

The attack then continued with the man moving on to attack the couple, who have been married for more than eight years, saying he hopes they will divorce before having any children together.

'I see what my husband has to go through every day,' Graham shared with the publication. 'We had gone to Italy, and a man spat on him.'
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    " ...drop some weight, including that nigger husband"

Which one of you trolled the bitch?

Speaking of fat white whores...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1529188345926.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	7232

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another mudshark starting to look like nigger-like. See how her complexion and face are changing?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Something else. I wish they'd stop with the 'plus-size' bullshit. It's not plus size, its fat, unhealthy and unattractive. Period.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Something else. I wish they'd stop with the 'plus-size' bullshit. It's not plus size, its fat, unhealthy and unattractive. Period.
    I can not stand the term "plus sized". First they ruined "curvy" by associating obesity with it. Now they think that 75% body fat is sexy. Sorry, I do not think so. But you are "shaming" them if you do not call them attractive. I say fine. You are exactly right. I remember when people actually felt shame and it meant something to them. Now thanks to liberals and the generation of the perpetually offended you are "inciting violence" against them by not getting a boner over a fat woman or a tranny.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    " ...drop some weight, including that nigger husband"

Which one of you trolled the bitch?

Speaking of fat white whores...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB_IMG_1529188345926.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	7232

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It seems her family wasn't thrilled about her nigger:

It broke Graham's heart to watch her family reject the love of her life just because he has a different skin tone.
    Don't these nigger lovers get it? It's not because of his skin tone - it's because he's a nigger.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It seems her family wasn't thrilled about her nigger:

Don't these nigger lovers get it? It's not because of his skin tone - it's because he's a nigger.
    No. They don't get it.