Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Famous Las Vegas entertainer fires gun at nigger burglars! WIN!

Being a musician, I can say that the man is a legend in the game. Never learned to read music because he never had to. Can play a dozen different musical instruments completely by ear. Natural born. Has a gun room in his house, which is handy if dindus are about. Defends the homestead with firearms. Awesome.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good for you, Wayne! Imagine looking outside and seeing that pin-headed, bootlipped sub-human with coiled turds on its dome? I bet he was trying to muh dik the dog.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    On Friday, a Nevada jury found Weslie Hosea Martin, 22, guilty of 12 felonies, including home invasion, theft of a firearm, robbery with use of a weapon and possession of a weapon by a felon.

Martin may face life behind bars, as he a prior record of burglary-related and firearms convictions.
    So a "career nigger" and....the good people of Nevada had to foot the bill for a jury trial just to prove water is wet.

The Newtons escaped injury. Their dogs were treated by a veterinarian for head injuries and broken teeth.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-vegas-burglar

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Being a musician, I can say that the man is a legend in the game. Never learned to read music because he never had to. Can play a dozen different musical instruments completely by ear. Natural born. Has a gun room in his house, which is handy if dindus are about. Defends the homestead with firearms. Awesome.
    He has guns, so is he conservative? Oh yeah, and he even supports Trump!

I wasn't a fan before, but I am now.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wayne Newton is awesome. He was also in National Lampoon's Vegas Vacation.