Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Priest gets totally destroyed by Tucker Carlson over slavery reparations

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    41% of nigger households have been or are recipients of government aid. Go fuck thyself.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    41% of nigger households have been or are recipients of government aid. Go fuck thyself.
    And that's just the direct handouts. Think of the trillions invested in SBA gibs, nigger city "infrastructure," and government contracts.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No nigger.
    The obvious: nigger atrocities since they came here. Nigger laziness and violence NOW. Nigger handouts. Nigger mixing with humans.
    You expect us humans to pay you to continue doing those?
    If you niggers want an apology:
    We're sorry you were even brought here as slaves. Clearly, you are more suited in the jungle.
    We're sorry you are so ugly, but don't blame us, you just came out that way.
    We're sorry that our justice system is so slow giving you all the legal steps and waste our resources, when swift moral justice is all that's needed, as in when you rape, kill, and hurt humans without provocation.
    We're sorry we even freed you from slavery. Only iron keeps you savages in control.
    And we're sorry you niggers were even created. All of you are useless and best deported to China, where they will treat you as the monkeys that you are.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    If a bill does pass in the *DemocRAT* controlled house, it will NEVER pass in the senate... and if for some really fucked up reason it does pass in the senate. Trump will VETO it.

Ever since the feral nigger was shat out of Satan's ass, it's done nothing except ask for more and more

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    According to Congress dot org, H.R. 40 stands a 3% chance of even getting past the House.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/116/hr40

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Mass incarceration of our people" ==> Stop Commiting crimes you fucking niggers.
    As far as slavery goes, I wouldn't waste my time enslaving niggers today. They don't want to work when they're getting paid. Although I never thought of deportation to china. I will not give a fucking red cent to these niggers. I will not apologize because I didn't ever own a slave. We don't owe these people fucking shit. If anyone owes reparations, they owe this country reparations. But they're too fucking stupid to generate anything that could make up for the damages they've done to this country.
    Last edited by HonkyDevil; 06-26-2019 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Italics error

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    No nigger.
    The obvious: nigger atrocities since they came here. Nigger laziness and violence NOW. Nigger handouts. Nigger mixing with humans.
    You expect us humans to pay you to continue doing those?
    If you niggers want an apology:
    We're sorry you were even brought here as slaves. Clearly, you are more suited in the jungle.
    We're sorry you are so ugly, but don't blame us, you just came out that way.
    We're sorry that our justice system is so slow giving you all the legal steps and waste our resources, when swift moral justice is all that's needed, as in when you rape, kill, and hurt humans without provocation.
    We're sorry we even freed you from slavery. Only iron keeps you savages in control.
    And we're sorry you niggers were even created. All of you are useless and best deported to China, where they will treat you as the monkeys that you are.
    Spot on, Ignatow! AND we are sorry you and your drooling, knuckle dragging shit spawn haven't dragged back down to the pit of hell where you crawled out of. Reparations? How about a six pack of Ebola Cola for each of you primates?

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonkyDevil View Post
    "Mass incarceration of our people" ==> Stop Commiting crimes you fucking niggers.
    As far as slavery goes, I wouldn't waste my time enslaving niggers today. They don't want to work when they're getting paid. Although I never thought of deportation to china. I will not give a fucking red cent to these niggers. I will not apologize because I didn't ever own a slave. We don't owe these people fucking shit. If anyone owes reparations, they owe this country reparations. But they're too fucking stupid to generate anything that could make up for the damages they've done to this country.
    oooooohhhhhh I HATE niggers until I'm fuckin' purple.....

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Spot on, Ignatow! AND we are sorry you and your drooling, knuckle dragging shit spawn haven't dragged back down to the pit of hell where you crawled out of. Reparations? How about a six pack of Ebola Cola for each of you primates?
    Tar Remover, that's too funny maing! Ebola Cola!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	owe.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	7298