Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niglets butthurt after teacher tells them to look up slave games, nigger lotto coming soon

"I went to my mom, I'm like, mom, what are slave games,' said MaHailey Stephens, given racist assignment.

MaHailey Stephens is in seventh grade at Shorewood Intermediate School. She and other students allege they were separated into groups based on their race, and asked to research games from their cultures.
    "She told us to all go get into our groups and then she told us that she would help us research slave games," said Stephens.

"I've never heard of such a thing. I never knew slaves had opportunities to play games," said Dr. Reshunda Stephens, concerned parent.
    Slaves weren't working 24/7. They were given a little leisure time, because masters weren't stupid enough to work valuable niggerstock to death. All it takes is a simple search to find things like this, where niggers are bragging at how creative their ancestor niglets were.

They played games like Hide the Switch. A child would hide a branch and the first child that found it would smack the others with it and hide it for the next child.
    https://blackamericaweb.com/2013/05/...ntation-games/

Since these niggers don't want to claim games, they are disclaiming having any slave ancestors, so they are disqualifying themselves from reparations, right?

Vile beasts.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dr.-reshunda-stephens2.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	294.4 KB 
ID:	7203
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So..... If I smack the fuck out of a nigger with a stick, he can't accuse me of "Cultural Appropriation" and scream- "Lawdy Jeebus, Lawdy Jeebus, Lawdy Jeebus, Dis raysiss-ass mufuggah just appropriated my culcha?"

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sure! Niggers all played all sorts of games back on the plantation. Some of the favorites:

Noose Limbo
    Watermelon Tossing
    Hound vs. Nigger Racing
    Gator-Dodging
    Duck-Duck-Nigger
    Pin the Single-Tail on the Nigger
    Skipping Chains
    Guessing the Hotbox Occupant
    House Nigger Storytime
    Simon Says Your Name is Toby
    Hide and Go Seek Escape
    Voodoo Doll Tea-Time
    Dodge the Musket Ball
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    Simon Says Your Name is Toby
    Especially that one! Seriously, niggers loved being the one massah said to whip another nigger.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.