This was a weird one. I was at a local Meijer department store. I was leaving the parking lot, as i was i noticed a sheboon knuckle dragging along the entrance of the parking lot. She was heading towards the store, not away from it. She had a very deranged angry look on her face and was dragging a baseball bat, the bat was old and dirty looking. I probably should have pulled over, turned around and tried to see what she was up to but its just one of those things. I had already committed myself to turn out of the parking lot, i was in a rush, it all went by so fast i was slightly confused by what i saw. Looking back now though i probably should have done something because its a nigger and it is carrying something that can be used as a weapon. For the record there are no parks nearby, no place where someone might be playing baseball. Just a suburban area with shopping centers everywhere you turn. The look in her eyes was just freaky. She looked angry, like she was on a mission of destruction. She probably was going to either try to return a baseball bat she found laying alongside the road or beat a human upside the head with it. Whatever it was you know the nigger was up to no good.