Close

Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Sheboon dragging a baseball bat through stores parking lot.

This was a weird one. I was at a local Meijer department store. I was leaving the parking lot, as i was i noticed a sheboon knuckle dragging along the entrance of the parking lot. She was heading towards the store, not away from it. She had a very deranged angry look on her face and was dragging a baseball bat, the bat was old and dirty looking. I probably should have pulled over, turned around and tried to see what she was up to but its just one of those things. I had already committed myself to turn out of the parking lot, i was in a rush, it all went by so fast i was slightly confused by what i saw. Looking back now though i probably should have done something because its a nigger and it is carrying something that can be used as a weapon. For the record there are no parks nearby, no place where someone might be playing baseball. Just a suburban area with shopping centers everywhere you turn. The look in her eyes was just freaky. She looked angry, like she was on a mission of destruction. She probably was going to either try to return a baseball bat she found laying alongside the road or beat a human upside the head with it. Whatever it was you know the nigger was up to no good.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Check the news for a she-nig smashing up a store.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.