Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

'Black students from Prairie View (Nigger University) don’t tip'

Woman: Cypress restaurant said 'Black students from Prairie View don't tip', GM denies claim

Brittany Blakney said she's frustrated and hurt.

Blakney claims that she and her friends were racially profiled at Locatelli’s in Cypress.

“It was really shocking because I had never experienced anything like that before,” Blakney said.

Recent graduate
    Blakney recently graduated from Prairie View A&M University and went to the restaurant to celebrate with her friends Thursday night.

She claims their server approached them and informed her he was going to add a 15% gratuity to their dinner.

'Black students from Prairie View don’t tip'
    “Basically he said, 'Black students from Prairie View don’t tip,'” Blakney said.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are butthurt when they're called out as cheap, criminal, unruly, etc., but it is only their kind that does these monkey behavior. There's why we stereotype, because it's reality.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good. Fuck those cheap assed niggers.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Comments show a high degree of nigger fatigue out there. Nice to see YT starting to come out of the closet.

Kaffir Kony
    Chimpout Guest
    Every server I've known is well aware of the non tipping nigger.
    Sometimes when they don't have set sections, they draw straws to see who gets the niggers.

Short straw gets run ragged for extra lemons, extra sugar, extra ice, extra napkins,
    the wings aren't crispy enough....they don't want to pay and they certainly do not tip.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only 15%? Lots of restaurants automatically add 18% or 20% if a group is big enough, nothing racist about it. So in fact those niggers were given a lower tip percentage than whites would have gotten (even though the whites would have probably tipped even more anyway). The real nigger privilege is that they can get treated a little better, they'll still chimp out about it, and they'll still make the news with their dindu lies.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Only 15%? Lots of restaurants automatically add 18% or 20% if a group is big enough, nothing racist about it. So in fact those niggers were given a lower tip percentage than whites would have gotten (even though the whites would have probably tipped even more anyway). The real nigger privilege is that they can get treated a little better, they'll still chimp out about it, and they'll still make the news with their dindu lies.
    I refuse to pay auto gratuity. If they earned a tip, I will be generous. If I have to go up to the manager to ask for silverware (this has happened to me), you aren't getting a tip.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I refuse to pay auto gratuity. If they earned a tip, I will be generous. If I have to go up to the manager to ask for silverware (this has happened to me), you aren't getting a tip.
    Absolutely agreed. I'm almost always as good a tipper as the automatic percentage, sometimes better, so it's what I'd pay either way. Once in a great while, though, I'll write down the amount without tip, and ask for the manager so I can explain what happened.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaffir Kony View Post

Short straw gets run ragged for extra lemons, extra sugar, extra ice, extra napkins,
    the wings aren't crispy enough....they don't want to pay and they certainly do not tip.
    My daughter waits tables and fortunately for her, at an upscale steak house. Zero niggers, almost never but it hasn't always been that way. She's worked at a few chains, Denny's, Waffle House, Hometown and Applebees. Nothing but horror stories about exactly this ^^^^^. Niggers running her ragged. Fuckin apes cant be considerate enough to axe for excra napkins or drink refills in the same trip. They wait till she returns and then send her off for something else. Dumb shit like more water that they have no intention of drinking just to make YT step and fetch. Goddamn niggers!

BTW, my daughter hates niggers with a passion.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't tip niggers, except for one time in Toronto, Canada. That nigger did his job better than I ever experienced.