Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Alert! Nigger Alert! Nigger Alert! Captain Kirk to the bridge!

Got dispatched to a Nigger 911 last night. A little background- Old native woman has an idiot pot head son who decided to drill oil. Pot head son is an idiot because, well firstly, he drilled oil and secondly because he bought a vintage 1971 Bronco and sawed the goddamn top off of it. If that alone doesn't qualify you as a fuckin' idiot, I don't know WHAT does. I guess the only thing left for you to be good for after that would be drilling oil or burning coal.
    Idiot pot head girlfriend- Half nigger, half native who squirted out 3 Quarter Sprogs with this oil drilling loser. Well, grandma moved these losers in with her, which shows how fuckin' bright she is.
    So here's the call- Yelling, screaming and fighting going on at the residence. I roll in code 2, shut off lights, hit my recorder and enter the residence through the open door. I asked what is going on. The grandmother explains to me that the 8 year old Quarter Sprog is screaming at her retarded parents to go out to the car and get her CD. They won't do it. Probably because they are too high and fuckin' lazy since neither of them have jobs (imagine that). The idiot pot head son is saying the same thing but whining because grandma doesn't like the idea that the 2 parent/things yelled back. So I start getting this all too familiar pressure on my brain that causes a voice in my head to ask the age-old universal question that has plagued mankind for millennia- "What the FUCK! am I doing here...." I wanted to say- stop drilling oil and smack that little quarter sprog's skull open. But I kept my mouth shut. I issued Disturbing the Peace warnings and went back on patrol. Nigger parenting at it's finest here, folks.....

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    You should report them to CPS for sprog abuse and smoking drugs in front of kids.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    You should report them to CPS for sprog abuse and smoking drugs in front of kids.
    I did. And they are in hot water anyway with CPS, so this could get even more interesting!

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I did. And they are in hot water anyway with CPS, so this could get even more interesting!
    Then you're a good LEO, keep us apprised on this one should be very interesting.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    8 year old Quarter Sprog is screaming at her retarded parents
    Perfect proof of the One Drop Rule. You can't breed out niggerness, no matter how many generations.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Man... Wasted opportunity to test out your electric whip or a flashbang

I know you can't. Nigger lotto and all but the thought of it is amusing.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Perfect proof of the One Drop Rule. You can't breed out niggerness, no matter how many generations.
    Tru Dat.

No kidding. I've met some proto-humans who I'd honestly thought were somewhat civilized. Like 1/16 nigger or even less. Sure enough...pushed far enough the inner chimp comes out. Every. Fuckin. Time.

That was the only entertaining thing about Obama. Watching a press conference where there'd be a rude or insulting question. You could tell, really tell, the skinny little ape was on the verge of chimping.
    That's the litmus test...an insult, dissapekt, that sort of shit.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd have kicked Little Shiteebacus in the noggin...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The equation here is any amount of nig = 100% nig.

It's like zero in reverse.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    You could put a blonde wig on a mousetrap and a nigger will fuck it.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...83o1_1280.gifv

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    A barrel of fine wine and a barrel of raw sewage sit in a room. Put a drop on the wine into the barrel of shit, and you still have one barrel of fine wine and and barrel of raw sewage.

Now put a drop of raw sewage into the fine wine and what do you have?

Two barrels of raw sewage...