Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger community outraged after cops arrest niglet for chasing niglet with a stick

GRPD’s arrest of 12-year-old draws community backlash

"Like most kids, Carreion Baker likes to run and play...." Fuckin niggerlovers will spin anything to paint the nigger as being human.

The residents of a Grand Rapids neighborhood are upset with police after a 12-year-old boy was arrested over the weekend.

The incident happened Friday night in the city’s Baxter neighborhood. Police say officers were in the area responding to a report of a large fight when they saw the boy chasing after someone with a wooden pole.

Police said he didn’t respond to an officer’s commands to stop, eventually leading to the boy being put in handcuffs after he fell.

Grand Rapids police released a statement on the officers' actions on Monday, but the boy, his mother and neighbors say police overreacted to a boy running with a stick.

"I didn't know cops were chasing me at the time because I was too busy chasing my cousin,” said Carreion Baker, who was arrested.

In the commotion, he says he kicked an officer.

Carreion’s mother, Bernice Jones, said police overreacted to the situation.

"My son was playing with one of his cousins, ya know, chasing him down the street like he always do,” Jones said. “They started chasing my son. I'm telling, 'Wait. Hold on. That's his cousin. He's playing.’ Ya know, 'He's only 12.’"
    He's a gud boy turning his life around, dindu nuffins.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. Niggers SHOULD be allowed to chase down and beat each other to death with sticks. I'm also upset that the cops stopped him. They should have waited until he finished. Fuckin' idiots.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That community should be grateful that the poleece didn't shoot both little criminals in training. (That would've prevented a lot of future crime from happening).
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

"Like most kids, Carreion Baker likes to run and play...."
    Like most nigger kids, Carreion Baker likes to run from the police and play with guns and his muh-dik...

There, I fixed it!
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.