Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Indiana AG nigger getting sued by 4 officials for botched muh dik attempts

4 Indiana state officials, employees sue AG Curtis Hill, claiming sexual harassment

The women allege that Hill grabbed their backs or buttocks on March 15 at AJ's Lounge in Indianapolis, during an annual gathering of state lawmakers and staffers to mark the end of the legislative session.

The four also claim that since their allegations became known, they have faced bullying and retaliation by other legislators and staffers.

"We don’t want to be here. We didn’t want this to happen. We didn’t want this circus, but here we are," Reardon told reporters in Indianapolis on Tuesday. "When you’re talking about threatening behavior subsequent to someone putting their hand down my dress, yes, there has been certainly times that I feel unsafe."
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shocking I tell you!!!

Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imagine that. In THIS day and age.....

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at that pointy head nigger alien. Not human, I tell you! Muh dikk first, the law, what law? How could voters be so dumb to elect a nigger to enforce laws?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    All human victims. Any given niggers is bad enough trying to force muh dikk, but give it a badge, or a government title...
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.