Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

The #1 reason we can't have open borders is because of all the niggers

I saved this picture from some article about Mexico's southern border. Never mind the Apefricoons that make their way to Central America to sneak into the U.S. through Mexico. There are already so many native niggers that if Trump closes the border while he's president, I'm not going to cry.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	190606-mexico-migrants-mc-1406_4a299cb58becf9488d705bedd1dd13a6.fit-2000w.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	407.3 KB 
ID:	7184
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the kind of thing is "crazy" prepers are preparing for. It is not a question of if, but when. We are past the point of no return. Liberals are breeding at 3 times the rate everyone else is.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    That's one of the first things I am going to do is install a new underground prep-bunker on my new farm in PA

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It'd be nice to see Africans chimping out on the illegal asylum seekers from Mexico, El Salvador, Guatemala, et. al. Do your chimpout South of the border.
    Coalburning is bestiality.