Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Captain Steve's Seafood Restaurant tells unruly niggers to GTFO because they're raycissss

Fort Mill restaurant accused of being racially insensitive

What is up with this wave of racist restaurants? So many niggers complaining about these evil restaurants kicking them out because they are racist.

The family calling themselves the #FortMill16 says they were there to celebrate a 72-year-old veterans birthday. They are accusing the restaurant of making them leave and making racist remarks.

"They were just trying to sit down and trying to eat and then it erupted to being challenged by a waitress over and over again to in my words she almost provoked them," said family spokesperson John Barnett.

"The 16 members of the family basically said the waitress said 'we don't want your black dollar,' which is very harsh and a harsh act to do and then later asked to leave by the owner," he said.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is every local TeeVee "news" anchor a nigger now? (haven't had TeeVee for 5 years, so I don't know).
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    The spokesnigger says "something was said in a negative manner".

So sure, why not turn it into a Cat-2 chimpout and involve the police. Probably going for the dinner check lotto and that didn't work.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone should remind niggers that there was a time when they wouldn’t be let IN, let alone have enough time for the kind of tnb that justifies throwing them out.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good. I want to patronize that restaurant. Any establishment that throws stupid, unruly niggers out on their nigger ass DEFINITELY gets MY dollar. You know, I'm writing all these places down and if I'm in the area, I will go.