Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Iceland Is The "Most Peaceful" Nation In The World, dindu and asslifter nations not so much

Iceland Is The "Most Peaceful" Nation In The World

Iceland remains the most peaceful country in the world, a position it has held since 2008. It is joined at the top of the index by New Zealand, Austria, Portugal, and Denmark. Bhutan has recorded the largest improvement of any country in the top 20, rising 43 places in the last 12 years. Afghanistan is now the least peaceful country in the world, replacing Syria, which is now the second least peaceful. South Sudan, Yemen, and Iraq comprise the remaining five least peaceful countries. This is the first year since the inception of the index that Yemen has been ranked amongst the five least peaceful countries.
    http://visionofhumanity.org/indexes/global-peace-index/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Because "Iceland" won't let the sand niggers or niggers in their country.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, maybe a move to Iceland isn't such a bad idea.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I lived in Iceland for about a year. For the most part people were nice. This was in the late 90s. Very few niggers. The only time you saw them was near the Keflavic Air base.

The cost of living is insane. No amount of welfare could float a nigger there.

They are also like canada. When you are surrounded by the USA and/or an ocean it is easy to be peaceful.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been to Iceland and Czech Republic, and did not have any worries about being attacked anywhere I went. I think I saw 2 niggers in Prague, but it was Christmas, and they were just transients.
    I plan to retire to Prague.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by White Orchid View Post
    Damn, maybe a move to Iceland isn't such a bad idea.
    I heard New Zealand is a nice place to live, it's like the US 50 years ago. Despite accents, it's still English. Scandinavian languages are hard to learn. I suppose the same is true for Slavic languages.
    I don't like to shovel snow, put tire chains on, or freeze in subzero climes. I just make it a point never to go where the chimps are.
    Coalburning is bestiality.