Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

One of the Chiefs is heartbroken over releasing a dindu caught on tape assaulting a white woman

In case the details have become a bit fuzzy over time, here’s why Cleveland Browns running back Kareem Hunt is no longer a member of the Kansas City Chiefs:

Video of Hunt kicking a woman in a Cleveland hotel surfaced via TMZ in late November 2018. The incident, which occurred the previous February, landed Hunt on Commissioner’s Exempt List hours after it became public. The Chiefs — who were previously aware Hunt had been involved in an altercation — released him from the team five hours later when it became apparent he had lied to his bosses.
    “He’s an unbelievable player,” Kelce told Cleveland.com’s Mary Kay Cabot. “It ripped our hearts out when he got released from Kansas City, but to see him get another chance, I would hope and I would think he’s going to make the absolute most of it.”

Kelce made the comments at Jarvis Landry’s celebrity softball game in Cleveland over the weekend, and to hear Kelce say it, Hunt’s actions last year wasn’t the “real” Hunt.

“The biggest thing was as much as you try to stay away from the actual situation that happened, Kareem has been nothing but a good friend and a good teammate. He’s been in the community trying to make a difference in other people’s lives. That’s what’s real. Everyone has things that go wrong in their lives. It’s how you come out of those situations that determine your true character. I think I’ll just leave it as that. What we said is true. Kareem, I hope he makes the best of his situation.”
    https://sports.yahoo.com/travis-kelc...142459826.html

This nigger is suspended for the first half of the season, gets "treatment," when it should be in NU. It went after a white woman half its size, and was pushed off by a white guy 2/3 its size. Typical nigger bravery.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

One of the Chiefs is heartbroken over releasing a dindu caught on tape assaulting a white woman

Translation: We suck even with that nigger and need him. Besides, he dindu nuffinz.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awwwww…. Poor Circus Apes.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Translation: We suck even with that nigger and need him. Besides, he dindu nuffinz.
    To be fair, they were like an offsides penalty away from the Super Bowl without him...

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because being a savage knuckle dragging nigger rapist doesn't matter as long as you can knuckle run around a field with a ball.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.