Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

We wuz(n't) Kangz: Tutankhamun's great-grandmother's preserved body has blonde hair

Coffin of Tutankhamun's great-grandmother opened to show preserved body with blonde hair
    TUTANKHAMUN’S great-grandmother may have had blonde hair, after footage showed her tomb being opened for the first time in years.

Egyptian noblewoman Tjuyu – who is believed to have died in 1375 BC – is most widely known as being the great-grandmother of legendary pharaoh Tutankhamun.
    Her tomb was found in 1905 – 18 years before Tut’s – but it has rarely been opened.
    In Channel 5 documentary The Nile: Egypt’s Great River, historian Bettany Hughes was given the chance to witness such an occasion at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
    https://archive.fo/0jc0d#selection-3089.0-3097.162

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A lot of the supposed race mixing, like the middle portrait, is just the artistic style of the time. Think of medieval English portraits and battle depictions, and Chinese or Japanese art from hundreds of years ago. Ancient Greeks commonly had curly hair, which became a trait in Iberian peoples (like part of my family tree), nothing nigger or even sand nigger about it. Jesus in Revelation is described as having wool-like hair, and skin like brass, which niggers often claim means dark skin.

Now look at a lot of ay-rabbs today, and there's definitely some mixing with the sub-Saharan niggers they enslaved and took as concubines. Your common Egyptian today has as much in common with ancient Egyptian Mediterranean as American Indians in 1492 had with the Spanish.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    The mummy of Rameses II, any questions?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ramesses_II_mummy_in_profile_(colored_picture).jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	7173

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, niggers, you wuzn't "kangs". You "wuz" Koonz! I have no doubt there were plenty of niggers in Egypt, in the cotton fields, salt mines, and rock quarries.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariel View Post
    There are no different "races" of "humans". There are only genetically-different organisms with completely different evolutionary histories and physical/mental characteristics. Therefore, different beings/organisms, NOT different "races" f "humans"

I call these 4 beings Women: Attachment 7171

But I CANNOT, and WILL NOT apply the same term, "Women", to these she-apes: Attachment 7172

The former 4 beings are Human Women. The latter beings, however, are anthropoid APES. They are COMPLETELY different organisms.

As for Jesus' portrayal in the book of Revelation, I don't consider this book to be historical and/or realistic. Jews have hairs, not nigger wools/pubes.
    All humans worldwide have some neanderthal DNA in them, about 1 1/2-2 percent if I recall correctly. Sub Saharan niggers have none. They are not human.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    There are no different "races" of "humans". There are only genetically-different organisms with completely different evolutionary histories and physical/mental characteristics. Therefore, different beings/organisms, NOT different "races" f "humans"

I call these 4 beings Women: Attachment 7171

But I CANNOT, and WILL NOT apply the same term, "Women", to these she-apes: Attachment 7172

The former 4 beings are Human Women. The latter beings, however, are anthropoid APES. They are COMPLETELY different organisms.

As for Jesus' portrayal in the book of Revelation, I don't consider this book to be historical and/or realistic. Jews have hairs, not nigger wools/pubes.

I prefer the term "Species" when referring to them, as they're a totally different species ( Erectus Walks Amongst Us )

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am fairly certain, weaves were not invented back then...

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

There's few things a downlow nigger buck loves more than muh-dik.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder who thought that turning Uncle Bobby into a piece of beef jerky would help him get to the Afterlife?
    *Burp*Belch*Fart*" Hey, Jimmy, you reckon if we..."
    "Sounds good to me"*Burp*
    "Let's go get some more beer."

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like