Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Buck Pappy Day makeover, but how did these niggers know who their real pappy is?

DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – A homeless man in Dallas is getting an early Father’s Day gift, and he’s hoping it might open up a whole new world.

Larry Green, 60, was treated to a full makeover that cut off his overgrown hair and got him off the Dallas streets for the weekend.
    “Mrs. Hot Hands” isn’t Green’s daughter, but she wanted to make him feel special for the weekend as she knows he’s a father of four with 11 grandkids and three great-grandkids.
    “She is letting me know that I am still human,” Green said.
    Green has been homeless for over 20 years, and he’s hoping the renewed confidence he gets from the makeover will help him get closer to what he’s really seeking in life. “Seeing my kid and being who I am,” he said.

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/06/15/...r-fathers-day/

Maybe the four niglets belong to it, but you know there are at least two or three times as many.

Not much of a makeover in any case. Put a tux on a turd, and it's still a turd.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	green.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	220.3 KB 
ID:	7162
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another delusional nigger who thinks it's human.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Naturally the nigger went straight for the purple pimp clown suit

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Green has been homeless for over 20 years, and he’s hoping the renewed confidence he gets from the makeover will help him get closer to what he’s really seeking in life. “Seeing my kid and being who I am,” he said.

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/06/15/...r-fathers-day/

Maybe the four niglets belong to it, but you know there are at least two or three times as many.

Not much of a makeover in any case. Put a tux on a turd, and it's still a turd.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	green.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	220.3 KB 
ID:	7162

Please put TAGS in your posts

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been getting into the habit, missed it here.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Seeing my kid and being who I am,” he said.

Being who you is, is likely why you aren't seeing your keeds now, dumbass nigger.