Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers shoplifted , resisted arrest and used a niglet shield, now after $10M nigger lotto

Niggers always try to turn their crimes into a jackpot.

An Arizona couple filed a $10 million lawsuit against the city of Phoenix claiming police officers committed civil rights violations after video showed them allegedly pointing guns at the two after their 4-year-old daughter stole a doll from a dollar store last month.

Dravon Ames and Iesha Harper, of Phoenix, who filed the legal claim on Wednesday, said that on May 29, they went to a Family Dollar Store with their children, London, 1, and Island, 4. Island, they said, took a doll from the store without their knowledge.

The couple said they drove to their babysitter's apartment complex, when a police car pulled up behind them, pulled open the driver's side door of their car and began shouting profanities at them in front of the kids.

The parents said an officer injured London by pulling on one of her arms after the mother refused a command to put the child down because she said the girl couldn't walk and the pavement was hot, and also said Ames was injured by police who erroneously claimed he wasn't complying with their commands after Ames exited the vehicle that the family was traveling in.

An officer is accused of throwing Ames against a vehicle, kicking his leg so hard that Ames collapsed and punching him for no reason. The claim said one of the officers profanely told Ames in front of his children that he was going to shoot him in the face.
    Now here's the truth, that the niggers were lucky the cops didn't make them good.

The police department claims the incident happened on May 27, and described a different version of events. While the parents' attorney said the child and father were injured in the encounter, police said no injuries were reported to them.

Police, in a Facebook post on Saturday, also said there were other stolen items in the vehicle during the encounter besides the doll.

The department said an officer was at the dollar store on an unrelated shoplifting call when store employees told him about another shoplifting complaint and directed him toward a vehicle that was leaving the parking lot as the officer approached. The officer had told Ames, who was driving the vehicle, to stop, but he didn't, police said.

Another woman who was inside the vehicle was dropped off at another location before the family reached the apartment complex. She had three outstanding misdemeanor warrants and was booked, police said.

Police said Harper, the mother of the two children, remained in the vehicle and later explained that she believed one of her daughters had stolen the doll because they didn't have any money.

Both parents were handcuffed and detained inside police vehicles, but they were eventually released, Tom Horne, an attorney representing the family, said.

No one was charged with shoplifting because the property was returned, and store employees didn't want the case prosecuted, police said. But Ames was given a traffic citation for driving on a suspended license.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/arizona-c...phoenix-police

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen_shot_2019-06-15_at_2.17.36_pm.png 
Views:	112 
Size:	630.3 KB 
ID:	7160
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    That nigger lotto will FAIL big time.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    From Dollar Tree to the monkey tree is all these niggers deserve. This is why some companies just let niggers get away with crime, since they are "equal" and can file lawsuits. Even if the suit fails, it's a lot of hassle and cost. And of course the cops would have a hard time not reacting to the monkeyshines. They deserve a Billy club, but with all the cameras today police can't do their jobs.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    FUCK I hate niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Typical nigger logic: I aintz gotz no muneee an sheeit! I knowz! Ize gonna steal sumfin!

Niggers (and illegals) pull that shit all the time. They tell their turdlets to steal shit, then when caught the pull the "sweet cute innocent niglet didn't really mean it" bullshit.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They look like such honorable human beings.
    I was poor when I was a boy. I never stole. My parents worked at factories.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    That nigger lotto will FAIL big time.
    I could only wish. It was all over last night's news, national and local. The police chief is a sow, and the mayor is an honorary mudshark if she isn't one already.

My prediction: this will be settled for $2 million, so that the nigger lawyer gets half, and the chief and mayor get their cut.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, if they didn't have no moneees and sheeit...then they were there specifically to steal?

Asking for a friend.