Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Cop properly wrangles a resisting dindu, fambly as always says police brutality and dindu nuffins

The Lansing Police Department published its body-camera footage on YouTube Saturday, in which a police officer chases a teen girl wearing a lavender top and shorts through streets and backyards, commanding her to stop running. When the officer catches and handcuffs the girl, she breaks away, screaming relentlessly. The officer restrains her and walks her back to a squad car.

The teen is met by a female officer who helps carry her to the police vehicle, then places her inside, pushing her and commanding, “Get in the car.”

“You’re hurting my arm!” yells the girl, calling the officer a “stupid b****” while kicking open the car door and screaming. The officer strikes her unceasingly before shutting the car door.
    The teen’s mother Tonia Lilly told television state WLNS, “I am appalled, I saw the press conference, standard procedure? If I punch my kid like that, it would be child abuse, so I don’t see how a stranger can restrain a child by punching them,”

Lilly heard about her daughter’s arrest from the mother of the 15-year-old. “When she called me, you could hear my daughter screaming in the background saying they were hurting her, you could hear the neighbors saying that they were punching a child,” Lilly told WLNS.
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/vide...215049185.html

The police report doesn't mention that the police were after the teenapers for probation violations, escape (from the same "youth home"?) and runaway warrants. After the sow was arrested, it removed its handcuffs somehow, probably using the excuse they were too tight.

I know without a doubt that if I'd gotten in trouble, Sandman Sr. wouldn't have let me go to a "youth home," he'd have personally driven me to the county jail. If I'd somehow been sent to a "youth home" and escaped, I'd have begged police to save me from what Sandman Sr. would have done, and he'd have been right. At minimum, if he saw me resisting arrest like that, he'd have himself slammed the door on my leg and said, "Oh, it's all broken, now whose fault is that, boy?"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm surprised more chittering apes didn't drop out of the trees on the officers.