Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Bernie Sanders' ‘Economic Bill Of Rights’ Taken Nearly Verbatim From Stalin’s 1936 Soviet Constitution

What!!?? Bernie Sanders is a commie? LOL

However, there’s something deeply disturbing about Sanders’ proposal. In an appearance on Hannity, political commentator and historian Mark Levin points out that Sanders has “stolen his agenda from the 1936 Soviet Constitution.”

Here is an excerpt from Sanders’ speech:

A Bill of Rights that establishes once and for all that every American, regardless of his or her income in entitled to:

The right to a decent job that pays a living wage
    The right to quality health care
    The right to a complete education
    The right to affordable housing
    The right to a clean environment
    The right to a secure retirement
    These six “rights,” which define Sanders’ platform, are indistinguishable from the rights identified in the 1936 Soviet Constitution, which is also known as the Stalin Constitution.
    https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-v...al-candidates/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    The right to a decent job that pays a living wage
    The right to quality health care
    The right to a complete education
    The right to affordable housing
    The right to a clean environment
    The right to a secure retirement
    Mount an argument and I'd be happy to debate it but since when are any of these things rights. ?

I'd only agree that as the Constitution clearly outlines, you have the right as an American to live freely and unmolested. Beyond that, the rest is entirely dependant upon your own efforts.

I often wonder if Sanders really believes his own bullshit.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Mount an argument and I'd be happy to debate it but since when are any of these things rights. ?

I'd only agree that as the Constitution clearly outlines, you have the right as an American to live freely and unmolested. Beyond that, the rest is entirely dependant upon your own efforts.

I often wonder if Sanders really believes his own bullshit.
    Someone once wrote the brilliant Bill of No Rights.

ARTICLE VII: You do not have the right to the possessions of others. If you rob, cheat or coerce away the goods or services of other citizens, don’t be surprised if the rest of us get together and lock you away in a place where you still won’t have the right to a big-screen color TV or a life of leisure.
    https://www.backwoodshome.com/bill-of-no-rights/
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bernie Sanders, a bum who was kicked out of a hippie commune for being lazy and useless, and then spent the rest of his life as a lazy, useless, and corrupt politician, getting rich enough off the backs of working American taxpayers to afford three houses. The dumbest most useless retard can vomit platitudes. And Bernie's living proof.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Senile douche bags like Sanders and the rest of the losers running on the DemocRAT ticket only ensure Trumps win in 2020

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Someone once wrote the brilliant Bill of No Rights.

https://www.backwoodshome.com/bill-of-no-rights/
    Love that one Sandman. Bookmarked the page and am going to figure out how to make a poster from it even if I have to do the calligraphy myself.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have so many nieces and nephews who are hitting the 18 mark lately, they all are buying into this Bernie shit and dont know the first damn thing about what they are talking about or supporting. All they hear is things like Bernie is going to legalize pot so he must be good! They have no clue or understanding what communism is. They were not taught anything in high school regarding the Soviet Union and the cold war. Basically they have been brainwashed. Dumb little shits.

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.