Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Seeing poor white people makes me happy says magic nigger professor

“Should I kick him in the face? Hard? No, chill, he’s not worth it. But why is this white boy begging for money in a Black neighborhood? Is he stupid?”
    I shake the evil out of my head and go into the subway. He comes every Spring. The homeless white boy flaps down like a dirty migratory bird, makes himself a nest from garbage and sleeps on the sidewalk. A sign on his shopping cart asks for money—I never give. I should tho ‘cause he makes me feel good.
    White people begging us for food feels like justice. It feels like Afro-Futurism after America falls. It feels like a Black Nationalist wet dream. It has the feels I rarely feel, a hunger for historical vengeance satisfied so well I rub my belly.
    https://archive.fo/2cRrM#selection-713.0-713.39
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

ShineBox
    Chimpout Guest
    Looks like I will have to troll the hell out of that site

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Karma for this nigger would be for another nigger to give it its just rewards.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Karma for this nigger would be for another nigger to give it its just rewards.
    Statistically, niggers are more likely to get killed by other niggers. The KKK are less dangerous to niggers than other niggers. Wayciss white people are far less dangerous to niggers.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    White people begging us for food feels like justice
    Anyone else see the irony here? Somehow or "EBT accepted here" signs only piss me off. Nothing just about that.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    White people begging us for food feels like justice. It feels like Afro-Futurism after America falls. It feels like a Black Nationalist wet dream. It has the feels I rarely feel, a hunger for historical vengeance satisfied so well I rub my belly.
    This fucking monkey retard clearly hasn't spent much time thinking about what will happen the moment white guilt evaporates, and widespread nigger-loving evaporates along with it. Niggers, after ALL this time, still don't get it. It's ONLY a nigger professor because humans allow it to be one. The day that tolerance stops, it'll be surplus farm equipment again. When white America finally wakes the hell up and deals with human homelessness, vet issues, and south american immigration properly, there won't be anything left for niggers, least of all pity for their condition after having 60 fucking years of largesse to help them get their shit together.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd rather be the poorest white man than the richest nigger any day.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Seeing niggers dangling from a rope makes ME happy!
    Watching niggers being bat-winged by the cops is always good entertaininment.
    And it doesn't just "feel" like "justice". It IS Justice. Because I guarantee you, 100% of the time, the cops were right and it was a good bat-winging.

Of course, it's almost as good (maybe even better because the cops "dindu nuffinz" in that case) when the niggers bat-wing each other.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    Watching niggers being bat-winged by the cops is always good entertaininment.
    And it doesn't just "feel" like "justice". It IS Justice. Because I guarantee you, 100% of the time, the cops were right and it was a good bat-winging.

Of course, it's almost as good (maybe even better because the cops "dindu nuffinz" in that case) when the niggers bat-wing each other.
    Absolutely agree!