Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger brings fake money to school. Media outrage, nigger got questioned by cops!

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/10-s...003855832.html

Mom outraged police questioned son, 10, who brought fake money to school: 'My nightmare has come true'

You god damn nigger loving reporters.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Tiffany Kelly’s son has ADHD, non-verbal learning disorder; he may also have autism spectrum disorder
    In other words, your average shit skin.

When he expressed excitement about learning to count cash, the 43-year-old mom bought him play money to use from Amazon.
    Life lessons for later on at Skeezy's Blue Moon Gentleman's Club.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    it has bright red Chinese characters near Benjamin Franklin and dark black dashes through the numerals to distinguish it as a phony currency.
    Bullshit. Money gets defaced all the time, so just because someone turns Andrew Jackson into Rambo doesn't mean it can't be accepted. When I cashiered, so long as a $20 or higher denomination passed the pen test, we took it. That's why basic counterfeiting laws say that intentionally fake bills can't even have the same dimensions as the real thing. When you see stacks of money in movies that are fake, often they're just printed on just one side.

This money is superficially pretty close and probably has the exact size. So wherever these niggers got it, it wasn't Amazon. We know the niglet wasn't just playing around with the fake money, it was trying to pass them off as real, and now they want to get real money via nigger lotto.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Opportunistic nigger bitch with a regular retard for an offspring.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why would anyone (beside a nigger) buy fake money on Amazon? Probably thought it could pass them off as real, and then saw the Chinese characters when it got them and said ....

Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Buying fake money...only a nigger could be that stupid.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheboon DeLuxe View Post
    Buying fake money...only a nigger could be that stupid.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    "This note is legal tender for all debts..."
    I've never seen play money that 1. Had the same size and shape as real money. 2. Used the exact colors and printing as real money. and 3. Did not have the above words replaced with "non negotiable". Calling total bullshit on this one. Actually, I'll bet the niggers are going to be in bigger trouble from the Chinese Mafia guys they stole the counterfeit money from.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    "This note is legal tender for all debts..."
    I've never seen play money that 1. Had the same size and shape as real money. 2. Used the exact colors and printing as real money. and 3. Did not have the above words replaced with "non negotiable". Calling total bullshit on this one. Actually, I'll bet the niggers are going to be in bigger trouble from the Chinese Mafia guys they stole the counterfeit money from.
    I hope so!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nigger probably tried to buy a mud shark and that is probably how it was caught.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    That nigger probably tried to buy a mud shark and that is probably how it was caught.