Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Battle Sows block driveway.

I stopped at a Dolla Sto yesterday to pick up some cleaning supplies, and much to my consternation s duo of lard ass nigger bitches had the driveway blocked. They had parked a full size van ( from the local group home for schizos) almost in front of the Chinese restaurant because the one was too lazy to walk more than 8 feet to get their take-outs. These two ho's would each go over 300 on the hood easily.
    Typical nigger behavior. Not concerned with anything but their own primal gut rumblings.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    These two ho's would each go over 300 on the hood easily.
    If it ever comes to that point, I'd rather starve.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    If it ever comes to that point, I'd rather starve.
    Me too

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Next time call the police and have them towed...

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    Next time call the police and have them towed...
    There was a Highway Patrolman 60 feet away walking towards a Subway. Our LE only support criminals in this county, so I did not notify him.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was a Highway Patrolman 60 feet away walking towards a Subway. Our LE only support criminals in this county, so I did not notify him.
    He probably has bad health insurance. Trying to wrangle 2 battle sows by yourself is asking for early retirement. His only options would be the electric whip or the nigger repellant aka his service pistol.

But even a full magazine might not be enough to stop two raging behemoths without still inciting serious bodily harm. Let alone the nigger lotto defense he would have to put up.

Call in the national guard.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chinese people hate niggers too.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    For years, I've played golf (well -- I used to when I had two arms ) with a couple of LEO's -- one a homicide detective for the largest regional LEA in the state.

I don't know about your local cops, but in these parts, according to them, the attitude among many (if not most) of these folks, is that if they do their job and bust niggers, the wild-eyed communist nigger-coddling politicians who run our local gubmints here in Western Washington, will take the nigger's side every time, and do all they can to punish the cops.

If I were them, I'd ignore nigger crime too, as much as possible. I Actually get that. They're not indifferent to nigger crime, there's just not much they can do about it without putting their own livelihoods in jeopardy.