Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Drunk Cuba Gooding Jr nigger arrested- woman says he groped her after she resisted his advances

Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. Surrenders to NYPD, Says Video Will Show ‘What Really Happened’

Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. voluntarily surrendered himself to Manhattan police Thursday afternoon after it was alleged that he groped a woman in New York City.

The allegation against the 51-year-old Oscar-winning actor stems from a Sunday night incident at the Magic Hour Rooftop Bar and Lounge of Seventh Avenue in Midtown Manhattan; a 29-year old woman claimed Gooding inappropriately touched her breast. According to the New York Times, the woman said Gooding was “highly intoxicated” and that the two got into an argument after she resisted his advances, leading her to leave the bar and call 911.
    TMZ has video of this ape bix nooding:

CUBA GOODING JR.
    MIGHT NOT SURRENDER TO NYPD
    Lawyers View Bar Surveillance Vid
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Ordinarily I'm an advocate of the presumption of innocence but I don't even need to see the video to know he did it.

You know why?

the woman said Gooding was “highly intoxicated” and that the two got into an argument after she resisted his advances
    He chimped on her when she turned him down. If that isn't a nigger M.O. I dont know what is.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Nigs gonna nig....

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger.