Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

Anyone Watch The Bongo Party in Memphis?

From what I can figure out, the U.S. Marshals Service tried to serve a warrant on some random nigger in Memphis. Said nigger thought it was a good idea to ram several police vehicles and to brandish a weapon. Marshals obliged his black ass and promptly deleted him.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	webber4.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	7115

The upstanding citizenry of Frayser (a suburb of Memphis, 84.3% black)... decided to object and this happened.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/13/us/br...his/index.html

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So are we to see another Ferguson chimpout in Memphrica? I need to get some more popcorn on the way home.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So far "25 officers injured," and how many more to come. I heard there were bricks being thrown.

The TBI identified the dead man on Thursday as Webber. Authorities have not provided details about the charges that prompted the task force's interest in him. A criminal history for him released by the TBI lists two arrests, April 2017 and April 2018, on charges including weapons possession, drug dealing, and driving without a proper license. Court records show the 2018 charges were not prosecuted and the 2017 charges were dismissed.
    "He had a son that's two," Sonny Webber said in a phone interview. "He just had a daughter, his first daughter, two weeks ago. He's got another daughter expected any day now. He would have had three children. Now he'll have a child that he won't get to meet."
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/tennessee...055028167.html

So another catch and release nigger is finally made good (who knows how many crimes it committed that it wasn't caught for), it muh dikks around creating more niggers, and niggers praise it like St. Skittles. To stay within forum rules, let me just say that all niggers caught within 1 mile of the riots should be wrangled and stuffed into railcars, for shipping to whatever port and sent back to Africa.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    I actually love seeing stuff like this happen (not cops being hurt) but niggers chimping out. They're slowly but surely heading for FEMA camps due to their chimping.

Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was watching a documentary not too long ago about how the nigger was kept down during reconstruction after the Civil War. Shit like this would never happen back then.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The nigger left a few of Facebook Live vids which are nothing but completely indecipherable niggerbabble. Most of them feature him driving around aimlessly smoking weed.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Aw shit, I missed it. Maybe they can keep it going for a few nights. At 84% nigger, surely there are lots of slum areas in need of clearance.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any area of a city that's 84% nigger has a 100% chance of TNB galore. It's not like they have to hit the hay early for a long day at work tomorrow.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    The nigger left a few of Facebook Live vids which are nothing but completely indecipherable niggerbabble.
    Good Lord we could justifiably rename bix nood "Webber". Most times I can (mostly) decipher nigger babble but this is some next-level shit.

It's one thing to be chromosomally challenged (I just coined that one) but then this pavement ape gets stoned-stupid on top of that.

Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.memphisflyer.com/NewsBlo...olved-shooting

This is just begging to be photoshopped:

Name:	screen_shot_2019-06-13_at_10.25.06_am.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	115.9 KB 
ID:	7120

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    https://www.memphisflyer.com/NewsBlo...olved-shooting

This is just begging to be photoshopped:

Name:	screen_shot_2019-06-13_at_10.25.06_am.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	115.9 KB 
ID:	7120

Senior Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Good Lord we could justifiably rename bix nood "Webber". Most times I can (mostly) decipher bigger babble but this is some next-level shit.

It's one thing to be chromosomally challenged (I just coined that one) but then this pavement ape gets stoned-stupid on top of that.
    I consider myself an expert at translating niggerese, but like you said, this is a next level entirely. It would be easier to translate ancient Greek to Sumerian without anything like a Rosetta Stone.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Suspect Fatally Shot By US Marshals In Memphis, Sparking Riot, Was Wanted For Shooting Man 5 Times: Report

According to WMC reporter Janice Broach, Webber was wanted for shooting a man five times who was trying to sell a car in Hernando, Mississippi. The victim survived the shooting.

Webber was reportedly in the stolen car when he was approached by US Marshals.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

Name:	190613111131-01-memphis-shooting-0612-large-169.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	7121

And nobody told these niggers ^^^^

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just saw the news. I'm thinking please riot you god damn niggers!

Don't Question The NewsBot
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Black Man Killed by U.S. Marshals in Memphis Posted a Facebook Live Boasting That Police Couldn’t Catch Him and They’d ‘Have to Kill Me’

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doesn't this belong in Nigger Crime, this is USA too

EDIT: Thanks for the heads up. Moved to Felonious Lawlessness. SC
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing makes me happier than a good Trayboon story

Boy
    Chimpout Guest

OK Whitey that has to be one of your funniest photoshops yet .... .... Excellent!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast