Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Kendrell Is The One That Done Winged The Latest Dallas Tranny...

A possible serial killing nigger that specializes in trannies. Interesting. Someone done got da AIDS, I think....

Police in Dallas have arrested a suspect in connection with a string of murders targeting black transgender women.

Kendrell Lavar Lyles, 34, was charged with murder in the slaying of Muhlaysia Booker, a 22-year-old transgender woman who found shot to death in the city last month.

Lyles was also named as a person of interest in the death of another black transgender woman, 26-year-old Chynal Lindsay, whose body was found in a Dallas lake less than a month after Booker’s murder. Police are also looking to see if he could be linked to the deaths of other transgender women in the city.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/man...2Qt?li=BBnb7Kz
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deleting trannies is doing the public a service. Keep on truckin Kendrell.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad they caught him. He's too busy whacking trannies to care about murdering innocent humans.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Too bad they caught him. He's too busy whacking trannies to care about murdering innocent humans.
    I don't know about that. It's not like niggers to be so picky about targets, and even if a nigger was that particular, there aren't that many trannies, so it would go after humans. Murder, muh dikk, robbery, any easy target's as good as another for niggers. That's why I say when a nigger's off to NU for killing another nigger, good riddance, it makes humanity that much safer.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I don't know about that. It's not like niggers to be so picky about targets, and even if a nigger was that particular, there aren't that many trannies, so it would go after humans. Murder, muh dikk, robbery, any easy target's as good as another for niggers. That's why I say when a nigger's off to NU for killing another nigger, good riddance, it makes humanity that much safer.
    Good point.