Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Gay nigger who created FAILed TV show 'Empire" says he can't stand living sober, wants to get high

‘EMPIRE’ CREATOR LEE DANIELS OPENS UP ABOUT HIS SOBRIETY: ‘I HATE F**KING BEING SOBER’

“I’m angsty, and I’m sober, so that is really weird to be going to the Met Ball and to other social activities not intoxicated,” Daniels said. “I hate f**king being sober. It’s a bore. It’s a f**king snooze.”

Daniels, 59, admitted he got into drugs and alcohol to deal with his dad’s unwillingness to accept him as a gay man.
    Lee Daniels: I hate f–king being sober

The start of the AIDS epidemic only furthered Daniels’ addictions, as he turned to drugs and alcohol to help numb the pain of all the people he had lost.

“And then all your friends start dying of AIDS. Not one, not two, not three, I’m talking intimate friends that you’ve had sex with, you’ve had dreams with, hopes with, people that are better souls than you, gone,” he explained. “And you can’t figure out, ‘Why the f–k am I still here?’ So then it was like me on drugs and drinking, not even knowing I was an addict but just erasing all the pain.”
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    If being sober is so bad, I think he should consider Fentanyl.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    If being sober is so bad, I think he should consider Fentanyl.

I think he should seriously consider using his HiPoint to off himself...

Kaffir Kony
    Chimpout Guest
    He should have had more sex with the Aids Team.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aidsteam.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	7117

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good. Maybe the old ass assassin will bite the old watermelon rind in the sky, now that his niggerfest show Nigpire has been shit canned along with his ass excavating butt buddy Jussie Swallowit.