Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers called "black bitches" on receipt, call it a "hate crime"

The worker called them exactly what they are. Want to bet they were demanding free this and free that, got rung up, complained how expensive it was, and maybe goaded the "employee" into putting "Black bitches" on the receipt? Why would the worker even put down "silver car"?

Alexa Washington stopped to grab something to eat at Who Dat's last week and noticed a slur at the top of her receipt.
    “Something told me to look at my receipt, so I looked at it and it had ‘black b**** in silver car,’ my car isn’t silver for one. For two, I wasn’t rude. I didn’t have any type of hostility, he didn’t have any hostility with me,” Washington said.
    In a statement released on Facebook, the owner of the business issued an apology.
    I sat down with Lex Washington for 1.5hrs this morning, discussing a broad range of issues & goals in our lives as we work through the Summer. We have so much common ground. An event that transpired on Friday night June 7th, 2019 was our main topic.
    https://www.wmcactionnews5.com/2019/...-receipt-name/

What could have "told" it to look at the receipt, when it's right there at the top in a big font?

The plan worked. The she-boons went back, got a lot more to eat, can pursue more nigger lotto with the restaurant, and now they have snivel rights cred to get elected to city council or something.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Kaffir Kony
    Chimpout Guest
    Who dats sounds like a nigger restaurant..so was it another nigger running the register?

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    If the receipt fits....

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "What could have "told" it to look at the receipt, when it's right there at the top in a big font?"

The ooking and eeking in her empty skull that told her she can hit Nigger Lotto Jackpot with the receipt. In addition to the individual responsible for putting it there in the first place, so they can split the Golden Watermelon with each other.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This has to be a nigger. Humans call niggers niggers, not bitches. It's niggers that are always calling other niggers (and also humans) bitches.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.