Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger assaults baby and runs through neighborhood naked after smoking PCP laced weed

Just niggers being niggers. I sure am glad that poor baby is alright. Lock that nigger up for the next 80 years.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Only 17 and already a fat tub of shit.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember long ago white kids smoking "black bags", joints laced with PCP. They would do things like jump of a building or bridge thinking they could fly.

Give it to a nigger and it wants to kill. Go figure.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This has nothing to do with the nigger being on drugs. It is just a nigger being a nigger. Drugs or no drugs this is how they always act.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    This has nothing to do with the nigger being on drugs. It is just a nigger being a nigger. Drugs or no drugs this is how they always act.
    QFT. I don't know that drugs make niggers act much worse than they already do. Maybe they chimp out sooner, but the act itself doesn't seem to be more savage than the usual. A nigger goes crazy on baff salts and bites someone's face off, but we see niggers not on drugs doing the same.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like TNB to me.....