Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Burned down Grenfell Tower was called 'Little Africa' by town council and they refused to visit it

Council officials called Grenfell Tower area 'little Africa' and 'refused visit'

I remember the Grenfell blaze. And all my online Brit friends told me that it was just a bunch of niggers and mudslimes that lived there so it was no loss.

Council officials called the Grenfell Tower area 'little Africa' and refused to visit the site, according to an MP.
    Labour MP Emma Dent Coad said the attitude of Kensington and Chelsea Council was either 'racism or snobbery' after the fire claimed the lives of 72 people in June 2017.
    Speaking as MPs criticised the response to the fire, Ms Dent Coad told the Commons: "A senior council officer was told to go down to the site but refused. He said, 'It's like little Africa down there'.
    "Another said 'the area was full of people from the Tropics'
    "A senior officer regularly in front of others referred to my neighbours as 'mussies'."
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

"Heps Me! Heps me!"
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would be funny, but the illegal immigrant shitbags want more and more for simply escaping a fire started by another illegal immigrant in a block of flats meant for key workers.

They are now looking to sue three companies that their pea sized brains think are responsible for $180m.

Greedy as well as stupid. They are scum.