Close

Thread: Unable to post

Acknowledged Member
    Corrections Officer

Unable to post

I was trying to make a post today and it was telling me I didn't have access and gave an an IP address that was blocked. Any idea whats going on?

Kaffir Kony
    VPN?

Janitorial Consultant
    Captain
    You are not on any ban list, log out and back in, clear your cookies and log back in and see if that helps.
    Niggers are a Sub-Human Species of Sociopathic Parasites and their Coddlers the Enemy

Acknowledged Member
    Corrections Officer
    Access is not allowed. Please contact website webmaster or SiteGuarding.com support. Blocked IP address is 107.10.XXX.XXX
    Tried that and I'm still getting this message. I was trying to post on the yard.
    Last edited by AFN_Weasel; 06-26-2019 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Hid actual IP address

You shouldn't post your ip like that.

You could try refreshing your ip as well. Open a command prompt and type this

Code:
    ipconfig /release && ipconfig /renew
    If you are using a router it may not work and might only renew your DHCP leased addresss. But if you have a dynamic ip you could try leaving the modem off for a while.

You aren't using TOR are you? I don't know about chimpout but on my own personal server I regularly ban any new exit nodes of TOR.