Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Immigrant niggers invade Toronto, Canada causing a much-needed monkeyball renaissance

Raptors Fever Takes Toronto, as a Diverse City Embraces a Team That Looks Like It

The only really important things in this life: monkeyball and diversity!

In Toronto and its suburbs, where about half the population consists of people of color, and many are immigrants, it is not just about the basketball. The ethnically and nationally diverse Raptors reflect Canada’s largest city in the 21st century.

“You only see white people playing hockey,” said Andrew Nguyen, 19, whose parents came to Toronto from Vietnam. “But basketball is more like what the nation is like.”

He said most people he knew preferred basketball to hockey because “not a lot of people can afford that equipment.” He said, “Basketball is a lot cheaper and easier to get into than hockey.”

Mr. Nguyen, a friend and teammate in the pickup game, which included a player with one arm, said it was not just the cost: He simply does not relate to hockey.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not the big hockey fan that Sandman Sr. was (went to his first game ever at Boston College and after that could never get enough), but I'd sooner watch it than niggerball. Hockey requires real skill, strength, precision and teamwork, unlike a bunch of tall apes that mostly don't like their teammates anyway.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Kaffir Kony
    Chimpout Guest
    Basketball used to be a sport with humans exhibiting skill and agility.
    Now it is a bunch of overgrown vine swinging tree apes making asses of themselves.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The poor little white kid's parents should be beaten senseless, and have all their kids taken away. Look at the look on his face- he CLEARLY hates being surrounded by these fuckin mini-apes.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I was young, I used to watch basketball. But make no mistake, I still knew and called them niggers. If the Lakers were losing I'd yell "Go niggers! Work". Then I just got tired of it, especially that big monkey Shaq. My dad used to call some nigger "mannerisms" because he said "that one still had the mannerisms of a slave". I don't care anymore. I don't want to support something that makes niggers rich.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    The poor little white kid's parents should be beaten senseless, and have all their kids taken away. Look at the look on his face- he CLEARLY hates being surrounded by these fuckin mini-apes.
    That's a stock picture from way back. I could be wrong but I think that was actually some moonbat missionary's kid.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So now hockey is racist? Must be all of those white guys on white ice beating the hell out of that little black puck with white sticks.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.