Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Tavio Needs Muh-Dikk Removed

https://www.greensboro.com/news/crim...dba0aab74.html

A 21-year-old High Point spear chucker is in jail with bail set at $3 million after police said he muh-dikked three females last week.

Tavio De’Shawn Whitehead was seen fleeing the hit-and-run as police arrived. Officers found a partially-clothed female who told police that she had been muh-dikked by the slimy nigger.

Police also learned during the arrest that Whitehead was currently on probation for failing to register as a sex offender.

Unbeknownst to Whitehead, High Point police had two other muh-dikk reports filed within 24 hours of the most recent incident that investigators were able to link to Whitehead.

In March 2016, Whitehead pleaded guilty to assault by strangulation and sexual battery after a September 2015 incident at High Point Central High School involving a then-17-year-old Whitehead and a 14-year-old girl.

Name:  5cfe993a51a9c.image.png
Views: 103
Size:  23.9 KB
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck me, I have a relative that lives in High Point. That's out in the middle of fucking nowhere. I knew NC was getting bad, but goddamn...
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tavio De'Shawn Niggerhead.

And I'll bet that that's EXACTLY what she told police- Officers found a partially-clothed female who told police that she had been muh-dikked by the slimy nigger.

You have a gift, Master Sergeant!

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    Fuck me, I have a relative that lives in High Point. That's out in the middle of fucking nowhere. I knew NC was getting bad, but goddamn...
    It has over 100,000 people and neighbors the most nigger fuxated city in the state (Greensboro). It may have been a rural town many decades ago but it's a city now and niggers will ruin like everything else.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_P...North_Carolina
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".