Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I try not to blame victims, but you get what you deserve if you go to nigger countries on vacation

I strictly don't blame victims who are truly innocent, like a woman who couldn't help being a muh dikk victim, but if a woman goes mudsharking and gets diversified, oh well. If you go to Hawaii and get killed by niggers, it's different than going to Kenya. So wah wah, more Americans (at least two are niggers) are dying or getting sick when going to the Dominican Republic. If you jumped into the lion's den at the zoo, what would you expect to happen?

Same thing with Jamaica, the Bahamas or anywhere else that would be tropical paradises if only the niggers were shipped back to Africa. Mrs. S and I have been thinking about a Caribbean cruise or other vacation, but forget it, there are too many niggers all over. Go farther north to Bermuda, one of Sandman Sr.'s favorites? Even that island is now half nigger.

https://news.yahoo.com/incidents-inv...194222639.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Visit the Atlantic maritimes of Canada. It's gorgeous country, the people are some of the nicest on the planet and even in the cities there are almost no niggers.

But yeah, I feel zero sympathy for the dumbasses that go to all-nigger countries that end up getting killed.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I strictly don't blame victims who are truly innocent, like a woman who couldn't help being a muh dikk victim, but if a woman goes mudsharking and gets diversified, oh well. If you go to Hawaii and get killed by niggers, it's different than going to Kenya. So wah wah, more Americans (at least two are niggers) are dying or getting sick when going to the Dominican Republic. If you jumped into the lion's den at the zoo, what would you expect to happen?

Same thing with Jamaica, the Bahamas or anywhere else that would be tropical paradises if only the niggers were shipped back to Africa. Mrs. S and I have been thinking about a Caribbean cruise or other vacation, but forget it, there are too many niggers all over. Go farther north to Bermuda, one of Sandman Sr.'s favorites? Even that island is now half nigger.

https://news.yahoo.com/incidents-inv...194222639.html

The wife and i just got back from Tahiti (French Polynesia) a week ago and believe it or not we only saw 2 niggers our entire vacation there, both were the janitors Then again we did stay at a 5 star resort, but even in town, NO niggers at all.

I highly recommend Tahiti

This is where we stayed: https://www.google.com/travel/hotels...S0wNy0wNFICSAU

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpeg 
Views:	49 
Size:	7.0 KB 
ID:	7054

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

Name:	images.jpeg 
Views:	49 
Size:	7.0 KB 
ID:	7054

You found that funny or is this just your twisted sense of humor...

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    You found that funny or is this just your twisted sense of humor...
    Just my marvelous sense of humor. It's a gift.

Seriously though, that looks like a slice of Heaven.

Name:	20180404_085520.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	7056

Belly up on a lounge chair somewhere here with a little rum & whatever. Yeah man!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A bunch of white teens (or at least a group with one white girl) all got sick in the Dominicoon Republic. They ate at a "Japanese" restaurant in a nigger country? Really? They're getting IVs from niggers in a nigger-run hospital in a nigger country? Really? No fucks given here when they get AIDS.

https://nypost.com/2019/06/17/senior...oup-falls-ill/
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Kaffir Kony
    Chimpout Guest
    They are poisoning tourists in Mexican resorts too. I guess buying cheap fake liquor or pouring chemicals in it to make it go further.
    I guess the niggers learned it from them.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeybash View Post
    Visit the Atlantic maritimes of Canada. It's gorgeous country, the people are some of the nicest on the planet and even in the cities there are almost no niggers.

But yeah, I feel zero sympathy for the dumbasses that go to all-nigger countries that end up getting killed.
    I seriously suggest a cruise of the Norwegian fjords and the baltic...... In summer.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    My vacations consist of a month long road trip with Mrs. Tar Remover across the United States of America. I carry concealed always. I don't eat at nigger establishments. I don't do any business at nigger establishments.
    Mrs. Tar Remover always laughs at me about a particular incident near New Orleans when late at night, needing sustenance after a long drive to hotel room, I stopped at a KFC. WHY I thought it was a great idea to go to a KFC in the middle of the night in Louisifuckin'ana is beyond me, but we didn't see anything else open. As Mrs. Tar Remover tells the story- "He walked up to the door, stopped, saw blacks, turned me around 180 degrees and hurried me away." "I love how my man protects me!"
    We found an all night convenience store with a non-nigger white person and got some food and ate in our room.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin's balls View Post
    I seriously suggest a cruise of the Norwegian fjords and the baltic...... In summer.
    Yeah, one of these days...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's beautiful there. My whole family is in NS, where there is a long history of "raycism". I remember my grandfather saying, as he drove us pas "Africville", "They're right cute when they're small." He did not approve of them when they got big.
    Only problem with the Maritimes: The water is too damned cold.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    The wife and I have been here a couple of times. Absolutely not a nigger......ever...pricey, but OMG is the place nice.

https://www.wakatobi.com/

The wife and I differently going to have to hit that place for our next vacation.