Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Asslifter immigrant arrested for plotting to shoot up Times Square

Federal Authorities Arrest NYC Man Who Allegedly Wanted to Shoot Up Times Square, Spoke of Explosives and Suicide Vests

A 22-year-old Queens man who lived with his parents and allegedly wanted to shoot up Times Square has been arrested after federal authorities who had been surveilling him say he tried to buy guns, prosecutors say.

The suspect, identified as Ashiqul Alam, of Jackson Heights, had been under surveillance by the New York FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) for some time but his alleged efforts to buy two Glock 19 9mm semi-automatic pistols with removed serial numbers Thursday prompted his arrest, according to the criminal complaint revealed filed Friday in Brooklyn federal court.

Federal law enforcement officials say Alam is not expected to face terrorism charges, though he allegedly made comments that were jihadist in nature as to why he allegedly wanted to target the Crossroads of the World. In a complaint filed Friday, investigators allege Alam praised the 9/11 attacks during a conversation with an undercover agent. "The mission is a complete success, thousands of American soldiers died and trillions of their moneys are gone in the war,” he allegedly said.

Alam, of Bangladeshi descent, also allegedly made references to al Qaida and ISIS but did not pledge allegiance to the terror groups, a senior law enforcement official said. It is alleged he said he wanted to see the "flag of Islam on the Twin Towers or the Empire State Building."
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have learned to stop fearing the inevitable and have decided to just prepare for it. I can see in my lifetime that liberals will invite the enemy into our country while holding the door wide open for them. Illegals, millennials, and liberals in general are spawning faster than those on the right. We cant stop it, only mitigate it and be ready when the literal shit hits the fan.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Federal law enforcement officials say Alam is not expected to face terrorism charges
    I thought I'd read somewhere else he wanted to use a grenade. Why isn't this at least conspiracy to commit terrorism?

Could you imagine if a white boy had done this? Every other headline would be about him, with every possible terrorism charge filed, instead of the crickets chirping we're hearing.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.