Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Eighteen with a bullet

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...eged-intruder/

Expiring cRapper Jayven Jackson, who had been turning his life around, decided to break into a home and rifle it for loot. He got rifled instead, now he dead.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here, allow me....

"But why did he has to shoot muh boy daid? He didn't have no gun, he didn't has to kill him, he could have just helds him for the poe-leese! I need ansuhs!"...
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He was a good boy an sheit.

I feel bad for anyone who has to defend themselves when a nigger is involved. Your life is virtually over as soon as the buck hits the floor. It doesn't matter if the nigger is armed or not. You are evil. Guns are evil. You are racist. You only shot him because he was black... We have heard it a thousand times and it never changes.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Well, Jayven died doing what he enjoyed most, terrorizing and thievery with the possibility of rape.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Huge Mess

I'll bet the dirty animal bled and wheezed all over the place and left not only it's stench in the house, but a host of blood and air borne pathogens. Hepatitis, HIV, all manner of STD's, Hantavirus, sickle cell anemia, Anthrax, Tuberculosis, Influenza, Measles, Smallpox, Cryptococcosis, small pox, chicken pox, rabies, Tularemia and measles to name but a few. I'm guessing some parasites too such as fleas, ticks, intestinal worms, blood worms and lung worms.

The house is probably a loss at this point. Nobody will buy it if they know it was contaminated by a nigger, and it would be dangerous to continue to live in it. It will need to be purified by fire and rebuilt. I would consider moving to an area with less feral niggers so it wouldn't be as likely to happen again.

All this in addition to dealing with a nigger animal coddling public and law structure that mistakenly recognizes niggers as humans. I wouldn't wish this to happen to anyone.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Portia Bruner posted a video in which Clayton County Police Major Anthony Thurman identified the alleged intruder as 18-year-old Jayven Jackson.
    With a name like Jayven you just knew that this whole thing was going to go in a bad direction. It's almost like they give their kids dumb names so you know which ones are going to end up in some cycle of the correctional system or in the morgue.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

at all.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Niggers killing Niggers?

None of the reports release the name or picture of the homeowner. Those interviewed in the reports all appear to have stupid nigger names. There was another fatal home break-in shooting recently in the same neighborhood.

I suspect the 'neighborhood' is actually just a nigger infested 'hood' and the 'homeowner' is just a violent nigger that killed another violent nigger.

In any case, an evil nigger was made good, and no humans were injured in the process. So, it's a good heartwarming news story. The world is a kinder, gentler, better place now and we are all a little safer.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My only concern would be is where to shoot the bastard where the point of aim is not where I would kill one of my neighbors after the projectile passed through the perp's body. I'd have to be standing on top of a ladder. Second thought there is a dumb fuck lib living next door so all shots due west and I'll be safe.

Kaffir Kony
    Chimpout Guest
    So typical. My kid just graduated and 50% are all named Trayvon and I expect them to meet the same fate.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You got my hopes up high. I thought someone reused a bullet 18 times on 18 niggers. A single bullet is worth more than 18 niggers, so why not re-use it?
    Either that or someone aligned 18 nigger for the bullet....

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    You got my hopes up high. I thought someone reused a bullet 18 times on 18 niggers. A single bullet is worth more than 18 niggers, so why not re-use it?
    Either that or someone aligned 18 nigger for the bullet....
    That would have been nice. They have YouTube vids on how many iron skillets a certain load will go through. This must be somewhat similar to the density of a niggers skull.

On the other hand it’s good to get rid of a nigger at 18 before he creates to much havoc.