Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Our beach is polluted .

These morons 2 houses away from us have an adopted teenaper . I looked over and I swear it was up in a tree climbing all thru it . It was at the beach too but the water is still very cold .i I told my teenage granddaughters to stay away and never look at it or make any contact with it . That could save me from jail. These liberal fools do things that endanger other humans bringing a creature like this to a very nice civil area . Just what I need this thing near me .

justin igger
    Chimpout Guest
    If the niggers aren't brought in by the government, some libtard adopts one.
    Last edited by justin igger; 05-28-2017 at 01:01 PM.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've seen a lot more niggers adopted by humans the past couple of years. I guess they hope they can tame them.

From society's perspective, there's probably less chance of them going full-blown chimp the older they get if they are exposed to real parenting, but there's no upside in adopting one.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernie Goetz View Post
    These morons 2 houses away from us have an adopted teenaper . I looked over and I swear it was up in a tree climbing all thru it . It was at the beach too but the water is still very cold .i I told my teenage granddaughters to stay away and never look at it or make any contact with it . That could save me from jail. These liberal fools do things that endanger other humans bringing a creature like this to a very nice civil area . Just what I need this thing near me .
    Upgrade your locks and security system ASAP! TNB danger is nearby.