Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Dallas Swallows Up It's 4th Nigger Tranny.

Yet another mentally defective nigger bites the dust down Longhorn way...shame that all these tranny deaths remain unsolved...

With 4 of these freaks in play, I feel like lockdown is becoming the appropriate subforum for this, especially if the number grows in Dallas.

The body of a transgender woman was found in Dallas over the weekend, in what police say is the second slaying of a transgender woman in the city this year.

Chynal Lindsey's body was found in a lake on June 1, Dallas Police Chief U. Reneé Hall said Monday.

Hall said Dallas police have requested the FBI's help in solving Lindsey's case and the killing of Muhlaysia Booker, another transgender woman who was found shot to death in South Dallas on May 18.

Their deaths bring the total number of open, unsolved homicide cases involving transgender victims to four, Dallas police Maj. Vincent Weddington said Monday.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/th...las/ar-AACkSti
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awwww..... poor purple lipped ape.... is that lipstick or did it forget to wipe the grape drank of it's cock sucker?

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Another Nigger Tranny Buck Has Been Killed In Dallas

The body of Chynal Lindsey, a black transgender woman (nigger tranny man), was found Saturday in Dallas with “obvious signs of homicidal violence,” according to police — at least the fourth black trans woman to be killed in the Texas city in three years.

The 26-year-old’s death comes mere weeks after Muhlaysia Booker, a 23-year-old black trans woman, was found shot to death just a few miles away.
    https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...-killed-dallas
    Since these sacks of shit were obviously killed by other niggers, who knew them as well, Buzzkill has to allude of some secret plot to rid Dallas of those freaks.
    WARNING
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sub-buzz-29964-1559679352-2.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	282.8 KB 
ID:	7009
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where is the problem? The world is better off w/o these retarded delusional perverted schittapes
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    at least the fourth black trans woman to be killed in the Texas city in three years.
    Every one is a ho, always, and as you said, killed by other niggers. This muh dikk gone wrong is no different than they've done to each other in the muddaland for tens of thousands of years, but the cucked up MSM acts like it's a Holocaust or something. Now I remember, I had posted about this a while back, because that name Muhlaysia caught my eye.

Nigger bucks love DL action. I can only figure there was going to be group muh dikk, and they found the tranny had the biggest muh dikk of anyone there.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Might have us a tranny hating Ted Bundy on the loose. Either way, it's a public service taking these aids carriers off the streets.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".