Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

F*ck you and Donald Trump, nigga!

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    OK, so I'm going to log off now and go break something.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm willing to bet REAL MONEY not a single nigger you find, or a homosexual, for that matter, can tell you with any accuracy ONE FUCKING THING Trump has done to either of those two demographics. If anything, the fortunes of both groups has risen. Black employment is down, they're being freed from prison, LGBTQadinfinitum enjoy the usual protections. POTUS hasn't done shit to either group that I would describe as either detrimental or significant. Fucking retards.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    I'm willing to bet REAL MONEY not a single nigger you find, or a homosexual, for that matter, can tell you with any accuracy ONE FUCKING THING Trump has done to either of those two demographics. If anything, the fortunes of both groups has risen. Black employment is down, they're being freed from prison, LGBTQadinfinitum enjoy the usual protections. POTUS hasn't done shit to either group that I would describe as either detrimental or significant. Fucking retards.
    Any time you ask one of those groups or their liberal slave masters to show some proof all they can do is point to some study done by salon.com or some ultra liberal university. They selectively pick the people they poll to generate the results they want. Then when these media outlets see a "victim" who is nigger or any protected part of LGBTQWERTY+-*/=1/2pi , they go ballistic. But reverse that? We all know how that turns out.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    That nigger is just all pissed off because Trump killed his EBT

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Any time you ask one of those groups or their liberal slave masters to show some proof all they can do is point to some study done by salon.com or some ultra liberal university. They selectively pick the people they poll to generate the results they want. Then when these media outlets see a "victim" who is nigger or any protected part of LGBTQWERTY+-*/=1/2pi , they go ballistic. But reverse that? We all know how that turns out.
    Yeah, or they read an article in that leftist shit rag Politico.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    HA!HA! That nigger went to jail and the other idiot got cracked in the head with a skate board! That's funny shit right there.