Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Trump: @SadiqKhan "...has done a terrible job as Mayor of London...stone cold loser"

Fuck yeah!

The president insulted the city’s Muslim mayor, Sadiq Khan, in a pair of tweets early Monday before arriving at London’s Stansted Airport.

“@SadiqKhan, who by all accounts has done a terrible job as Mayor of London, has been foolishly ‘nasty’ to the visiting President of the United States, by far the most important ally of the United Kingdom,” Trump tweeted. “He is a stone cold loser who should focus on crime in London, not me.”

“Kahn reminds me very much of our very dumb and incompetent Mayor of NYC, de Blasio, who has also done a terrible job – only half his height,” he added. “In any event, I look forward to being a great friend to the United Kingdom, and am looking very much forward to my visit. Landing now!”
    https://www.rawstory.com/2019/06/tru...ne-cold-loser/

Donald Trump insults Sadiq Khan as he lands in UK for state visit
    US president calls London mayor ‘loser’ in tweets before touching down at Stansted
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...s-he-leaves-us
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sure is nice to have a president with some balls who doesn’t bow to every ass lifter in the world.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seriously, what's not to like here? I'll bet even the Queen wants to give Trump a hummer.....(no offense to the Queen)...

By the way, any links to this story besides that sopping wet liberal rag of a website?
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    YEP! Laughed my ass off watching OAN. Trump is the ultimate troll. If he puts together a class, I'd enroll.....

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    Seriously, what's not to like here? I'll bet even the Queen wants to give Trump a hummer.....(no offense to the Queen)...

By the way, any links to this story besides that sopping wet liberal rag of a website?
    The Gateway Pundit has a good article.

President Trump Continues His Attacks on Sadiq Khan: “He’s the Twin of de Blasio Only Shorter” (VIDEO)

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    The man has a way with words. Best president ever, because he refuses to take it.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Muh-Diq Khan.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I love that my president has all the tact of an anvil. 'Bout time we had one that'll call a spade, a spade.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post

Rawstory is the home of brain dead nigger and Muzzy loving shyte heads
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Rawstory is the home of brain dead nigger and Muzzy loving shyte heads
    What's great about Raw Story is all the liberal tears that are falling over there due to Trump's Presidency. There is much gnashing of teeth.
    Did you know that a lot of the "journalists" (I use this term loosely here) at Raw Story also work for Snopes? Some of the most dubious, duplicitous and misleading liberal spin clickbait that has ever been posted on the internets moonlights as a fact checker. LOLZY