Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Sat. Post Office: 3 boons

There I was, Saturday at the post office standing in line waiting. There were three sheboons and one Chinaman employed at the counter.
    Behind me in line were these boons. They said: "The poor girls. They have to work on a Saturday." But no mention of the Chinaman.
    The Chinaman was taking two customers at a time. He takes an order, then when waiting for the credit card machine, he takes the next customer.
    The three niggers were standing around picking their snouts.
    Nothing wrong with working Saturdays. I only have this to say: poor Chinaman. He has to pick up the slack from those lazy sheboons.
    So next time you curse at the inefficient post office, remember, it is not the postal service, its the niggers. Was it like that 75 years ago when everything was done by eye and hand?

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't say I'm surprised Chinaman dude was picking up slack for the lazy sheboons.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    So next time you curse at the inefficient post office, remember, it is not the postal service, its the niggers. Was it like that 75 years ago when everything was done by eye and hand?
    It was that one guy making sure things were done right, otherwise those niggers would do two things: screw things up at the counter, and then in the back, steal whatever looks valuable. There are some human postal workers who are lazy, but I think that can be largely blamed on niggers bringing down the work ethic. They see how little niggers work, then realize they don't have to work that hard either and can still keep their jobs. All the automation is great, but things at the post office and everywhere else in government have to be so well automated because of all the niggers and human idiots.

A long time ago I worked at a USPS warehouse for a while, and I had to be amazed anything ever got delivered. Most of us were white or Hispanic, and I still remember the nigger going around with its clown shoes and crap Beats. It was all about the machines automatically reading labels and routing them to the appropriate drop. When something didn't go right and an envelope fell on the floor, or someone carelessly put up a torn sack that boxes fell through, nobody lifted a finger to fix things. Once I saw a sack going out as regular mail when it was supposed to be overnight. The white supervisors literally didn't care and told me not to worry about it, because things get delivered eventually. I learned quickly to take it easy walking up and down, just taking down filled sacks and putting up new ones, and leaving problems to the nightly team. All those envelopes winding up on the floor that I wanted to individually put in the right sack, I was told to not bother with. Otherwise, even though I was just working holiday season weekends, I'd tire myself out. So now you know why when you send something express from NY to Florida, the first tracking scan is two days later in New Mexico, or why some things simply disappear.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    It was that one guy making sure things were done right, otherwise those niggers would do two things: screw things up at the counter, and then in the back, steal whatever looks valuable. There are some human postal workers who are lazy, but I think that can be largely blamed on niggers bringing down the work ethic. They see how little niggers work, then realize they don't have to work that hard either and can still keep their jobs. All the automation is great, but things at the post office and everywhere else in government have to be so well automated because of all the niggers and human idiots.

A long time ago I worked at a USPS warehouse for a while, and I had to be amazed anything ever got delivered. Most of us were white or Hispanic, and I still remember the nigger going around with its clown shoes and crap Beats. It was all about the machines automatically reading labels and routing them to the appropriate drop. When something didn't go right and an envelope fell on the floor, or someone carelessly put up a torn sack that boxes fell through, nobody lifted a finger to fix things. Once I saw a sack going out as regular mail when it was supposed to be overnight. The white supervisors literally didn't care and told me not to worry about it, because things get delivered eventually. I learned quickly to take it easy walking up and down, just taking down filled sacks and putting up new ones, and leaving problems to the nightly team. All those envelopes winding up on the floor that I wanted to individually put in the right sack, I was told to not bother with. Otherwise, even though I was just working holiday season weekends, I'd tire myself out. So now you know why when you send something express from NY to Florida, the first tracking scan is two days later in New Mexico, or why some things simply disappear.

One of our members works for USPS (Can't say which member) He has told me stories about all the niggers and dunecoons where he works. I don't know how he can stand working next to 50 IQ stinking niggers and dunecoons. If it were me, I would have been fired for calling them niggers, spooks, sub-humans....ect

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Recently I've ordered several items from vendors on the Web. They no longer offer a choice of shipping services. The tracking number then indicates it is coming via UPS, OK, good! UPS then transfers the package to a local post office (less than a mile away), and the package arrives 3-4 days later.

FFS!!!

I'd gladly pay $5 more to have it go UPS all the way and arrive in a timely manner.

Then again.... I recently went to pickup a part at the local UPS hub. I arrived about 10 minutes before the pickup desk opened. Waiting in my car, I was treated to the sight, sounds and smells of the third shift niggers leaving. 100% groids. Obnoxiously loud bix nood and lots of shuckin' and jivin'.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    UPS sucks too. But they suck the least.
    I feel sorry for you guys who work/worked at the post office. My sympathies.
    The pony express was faster.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't there an exam you have to take to be a postal worker? I mean it can't be that hard but you would think a nigger would struggle with it either way. They must get extra points just like with SAT scores and college admissions. Affirmative blacktion at work here.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the FIRST time in my life, I utilize a post office here that employs ZERO niggers. And all is well.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Isn't there an exam you have to take to be a postal worker? I mean it can't be that hard but you would think a nigger would struggle with it either way. They must get extra points just like with SAT scores and college admissions. Affirmative blacktion at work here.
    I was just a seasonal worker but still had to do a bit of an exam. Since it was the USPS, it included giving 5 minutes to memorize address ranges, then giving addresses and asking which box a letter should go into. It was silly for me because I did warehouse sacks, not envelope sorting at a local PO, and could you imagine all the niggers hired despite guaranteed scores of 0%?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.