Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Kills White Woman (Burner Alert)?

https://www.wbtv.com/2019/05/31/arme...olence-charge/

I SMELL COAL BURNER ON THIS ONE. MY BURN-DAR IS PINGING OFF THE HOOK

Deputies in Lancaster County are asking for the public’s help finding a fetid nigger buck wanted on a previous domestic assault charge on a woman who was found dead on Tuesday.

Derrick Allen McIlwain, 41, of Heath Springs, is wanted on a warrant for domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature. Officials have not released many details about the incident, but warned citizens not to approach the nigger animal McIlwain if they see him, stating he should be considered “armed and dangerous.” (AS ALL NIGGERS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED).

Investigators confirmed the victim of the domestic violence charge is 36-year-old Kimberly Alger, who was found dead near the back steps of a vacant home in Lancaster County Tuesday afternoon.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Well.....Bye. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18042227_118036574254.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	12.1 KB 
ID:	6990

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I figured her to be a Burner because the charge was "domestic assault/violence" and not just an assault. Another one bites the burner dust.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know what they say. If you burn the coal, you are going to pay the toll. Why women fall for the nigger in the first place will always be a mystery to me. Is "diverity" that important to them? Is is getting back at daddy for protecting them? Perhaps it is just like a moth that just can't resist flying into a flame?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    You know what they say. If you burn the coal, you are going to pay the toll. Why women fall for the nigger in the first place will always be a mystery to me. Is "diverity" that important to them? Is is getting back at daddy for protecting them? Perhaps it is just like a moth that just can't resist flying into a flame?
    Studies has shown women like bad boys. Niggers in their eyes are the ultimate bad boy to fix etc... Very flawed.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    It's all those things, daddy issues and brainwashing, plus the lack of available good men. You can also subtract gay men and neckbeards (which most women detest, btw, because they're effeminate, weak pieces of shit), and HOW it happens becomes a little more clear. Not defending it, it's just that many women don't think their way through it until it's too late. I wish we had swelling numbers of women who were members here, I'd bet coalburning would fall to record lows and become the shame and stigma again that it once was, given time.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had to look up the term neckbeard. It was not what I thought it was

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    It's all those things, daddy issues and brainwashing, plus the lack of available good men.
    Exactly.

I think if parents quit bubble wrapping their kids and dipping them in Purell we'd be better off. Snatch that goddamn phone & Playstation away and send the little heathens out to play fort, cowboys & Indians, dirt clad wars, BB gun fights....shit that boys would be genetically predisposed to do anyway, we'd be going in the right direction. Let them try and fail, not get picked for the team and be disappointed without litigating the shit out of it. They'll try harder the next time.

The pickens' are getting slim for girls these days and it's piss-poor parenting that's responsible.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like