Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Boy
    Chimpout Guest

600 Pound Buck too FAT to Fit in Courtroom

A 600-pound drug dealing nigger is so morbidly obese he had to plead guilty to cocaine trafficking from the back of an ambulance. The emergency vehicle was driven up to the loading bay of Hamilton County Courthouse in Cincinnati, Ohio, Wednesday morning, with Kirk Lenell Smith slumped in a bed in the back. Smith, 42, admitted cocaine trafficking and being a felon in possession of a gun during the bizarre hearing, which was attended by the Cincinnati Enquirer. Explaining the decision to set up a makeshift court, Judge Tom Heekin said: ‘Moving Kirk Smith from the ambulance would endanger his health and well-being.’
    https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...ce/1270100001/

https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/30/600-p...lance-9752440/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SEI_70436924.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	6986

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Cocaine trafficking? Hope hes sampling his own product. That's exactly what I'd prescribe for his already fatty and overworked heart (or whatever it is inside a spook that passes for one)

Smith was previously convicted of cocaine trafficking in 2009, and jailed for three years following that offense. He has similar convictions dating back to 1999

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    what the hell is that thing?
    just dump the nigger on the side of the road.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    Don't think any rope would be able to hang him without breaking.....good thing there is wire rope now.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boat-738790_960_720.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	6988

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YTISFEDUP View Post
    Don't think any rope would be able to hang him without breaking.....good thing there is wire rope now.
    You would be surprised. Those synthetics are pretty strong. I have some 550 cord aka parachute cord laying around. That stuff is rated at 550 pounds. I would be interested in seeing if it snaps before it decapitates him.

So I will ask the question for those buying drugs from him. Why did you pay? It isn't like he is going to chase you.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whaddaya know, an obese gorilla. Why waste money feeding that criminal? Just fly it to Honduras and leave it there.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at that thing and ask yourself, why do we even have courts? President Duterte in the Philippines has the right idea.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Judge Tom Heekin said: ‘Moving Kirk Smith from the ambulance would endanger his health and well-being.’
    Sort of like the health and well-being of the people it slings dope to is endangered, huh?
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just plop it onto a pallet and forklift it into the courtroom LOL.

Let me take a wild guess, he will be incarcerated at considerable expense to the taxpayer because of his morbid obesity being a 'handicap.'
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly, just drop it off ten miles from home and make it walk back. It'll be good before mile 3.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why even bother. The libtards will argue that the poor nigger is too fat to survive in prison and needs special treatment thus it would be cruel to lock it up. I say lock it up anyways, it probably will eat the entire prison population.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would say it is rockfish season so lets see if that ambulence will float with all that fat in it, but that would be cruel to the fish at the bottom of the lake.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I would say it is rockfish season so lets see if that ambulence will float with all that fat in it, but that would be cruel to the fish at the bottom of the lake.
    I would be happy to let a few fish "Take one for the team".....