Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Niggers in Baltimore attack whites-cat 5 chimpout

Niggers have waged civil war on whites........when the hell will more whites wake up? SILENT NEWS COVERAGE.........BUT there IS A QUIET HUSH ONE WAY CIVIL WAR.

www.nstarzone.com/NEWS6/166.html

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    And when the cops show up, they scatter like the vile cockroaches they're.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC-WrX1XqOA

MAGA!
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    And when the cops show up, they scatter like the vile cockroaches there.

Yea, that's because 99% of them cockroach niggers have outstanding warrants>>>>mainly felony types! FUCK THESE BIBLICAL BEASTS. Simple research on youtube reveals this.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    White guilt is a powerfull weapon the left has been using for a long time. They seem hell bent on self-immolation at the cost of everyone else. Yes, they can see that wild animal bearing down on them with large fangs and bloody claws but they think if they just get down on one knee to pet it, the animal wont tear them to shreds. Those at the top know that controlling this animal is a means of controlling the idiots who vote for them. This is why all the welfare programs and handouts flow like water to the nigger. It doesn't keep them in line but it keeps them voting democrat. That is all that matters to them.

This leads to the result of "not waking up" where white guilt comes in. In schools, colleges, universities, and in all our entertainment we are assaulted by non stop victim stories of the nigger. Humans being compassionate and rational need to pick a side when they should find a balance. Some are just blind and stupid so they overload on the compassion leading to a guilty feeling about things that happened 150 years ago to people whose ancestors were not even "victims" of and their own families took no part in.
    Last edited by Bottle_of_Hate; 06-01-2019 at 02:12 PM.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I live in the Baltimore suburbs. I wish the cops would just put all their resources into protecting the tourist areas of Baltimore, Inner Harbor, Camden Yards, Fells Point, Canton, Federal Hill. The rest is a third world shithole with no hope. Let the nigs kill each other, who cares.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken Da Whip View Post
    And when the cops show up, they scatter like the vile cockroaches they're.

Jesus! That was a lot of niggers!

The comments that follow that video are hilarious and are further proof of just how much Humans loathe niggers!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I live in the Baltimore suburbs. I wish the cops would just put all their resources into protecting the tourist areas of Baltimore, Inner Harbor, Camden Yards, Fells Point, Canton, Federal Hill. The rest is a third world shithole with no hope. Let the nigs kill each other, who cares.
    My dad taught for a year at Annapolis. We three White boys went to a mostly-black high skoo (middle in the case of my younger bro') that year. It was a fucking nightmare. Those Baltimore niggers are hardcore! My older brother was constantly getting in fights with niggers. The first week we were there -- it might have been the first day, my brother took on two niggers who tried to steal his lunch. While I didn't see the fight, it became legend. The niggers feared my brother (who is a legitimate badass to this day). Still, he got suspended 2 or 3 times for fighting.

We had just come home from 32 months in the Philippines. Talk about reverse culture shock!

I wrote about it in more detail here...

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/showth...gh-school-days
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 06-04-2019 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Grammar