Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpers who served: what do you make of this Pete Buttguy article on his military service?

Documents provide glimpse into Buttigieg's military service
    A serious puff piece here obviously. But I never servedin the military so I'm not exactly sure what to make of this.

According to the documents, Buttigieg served in the Afghanistan Threat Finance Cell (ATFC) in Kabul, placing him in “an imminent danger pay area” from late March to mid-September 2014, while the then-32-year old was still serving his first term as mayor.
    But out on the campaign trail, Buttigieg has talked about the 119 times he says he crossed “outside the wire,” leaving the relative safety of the base as a vehicle commander on convoy security detail in dangerous parts of Kabul.
    Military officials say Buttigieg received standard medals and decorations for a member who served overseas in the war on terror, such as the Afghanistan Campaign Medal for service in a combat zone, the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, the Overseas Service Ribbon, and citations for rifle and pistol marksmanship.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Anything (and everything of note) that this guy did in the military would be listed on his DD-214. A 214 is the official DoD document that every service member receives upon separation. The fancy one that says "Honorable Discharge" that hangs on the was is not worth the paper its printed on, at least officially.

His 214, available to anyone with an internet connection has all the nuts and bolts listed on it. Date of entry, place of entry, where and when you were deployed, rank, date of promotions, what units you were attached to, decorations and awards etc, the whole ball of wax. With an FOI request, anyone can find it.

As far as "an imminent danger pay area”, I could be talking out my ass but I'm calling bullshit on that. Some get hardship pay depending on the billet (location and pay grade) but "imminent danger pay area"sounds like bullshit to me.

I didn't get any and I spent my time installing fuses, arming wires and configuring Mk-82 500lb bombs on F-4 Phantoms. 6531 Aviation Ordnance Technician. I'd call that an imminent danger pay area and I didn't get shit, just regular pay for a Marine Corporal.

And no offense to any Navy members here...no fuckin way some sailor is going to be conducting ops "outside the wire" in Afganistan. Not unless of course you were a SEAL or other JSOC operator.

EDIT: He talks about chambering a round in his M4. Regular troops aren't issued M4's.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is a huge difference between "immanent danger pay area" and a "hostile fire pay". Immanent danger can be 5 miles on base right next to the air conditioned MWR building where you get to watch TV and go to pizza hut. That kind of thing actually does exist now.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imminent danger of being observed of hiding his root in someone's ass. Buttgig

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Afghanistan Threat Finance Cell. Bootyjuice had his face stuck in a computer all day. If he went outside the wire, it was to suck a healthy dose of jizz down his gizzard without anyone seeing him.

Ted
    Chimpout Guest
    Seems to me that as a certified cock sucking homosexual with a shaved ass, his service should be expunged for fraud and he should get a good stern spanking for his dishonesty.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My take is this homo was ensconced in a safe place, far away from any and all danger while "in country".

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hillary also served in imminent danger. Remember Bosnia?

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    Seems to me that as a certified cock sucking homosexual with a shaved ass, his service should be expunged for fraud and he should get a good stern spanking for his dishonesty.
    The faggot would probably love a stern spanking.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.