Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Iran arrests 30 people for attending yoga class

I admit that yoga is kind of lame. Most guys who do it are effeminate, limp wristed soy boys with low testosterone. But it shouldn't be an arrestable offence.

Iran freedom CRACKDOWN: Outrage as dozens arrested for going to private yoga class

Roughly 30 individuals taking part in a private yoga session were detained in Iran, according to reports, sparking outbursts of fury across the nation’s social media community. The people were arrested in the northern city of Gorgan, where they were apparently taking part in a mixed class. Local justice department official Massoud Soleimani said the instructor, who was also arrested, had no licence to run the class and had advertised the event on Instagram.
    A 'mixed class.' Meaning both men and women LOL.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I admit that yoga is kind of lame. Most guys who do it are effeminate, limp wristed soy boys with low testosterone. But it shouldn't be an arrestable offence.
    I agree 100%. I see these "metrosexuals" as sorry excuse to be men. I wouldn't trust such a person in a firefight.
    If you say you like knives, guns, boxing, MMA, you're "barbaric" and not a "modern" man. As a hobby I like knives and sharpening them. Guns, I have enough and it's an expensive hobby, so I just enjoy reading the periodicals.
    But I never ever thought of doing yoga. One of my girlfriends asked me before to attend "Bikram Yoga", some shit where they heat up the room. I politely declined. There's only one muscle that matters anyway.
    (And it's tough to be in your 50s. I must admit. Need more than normal visualization these days)

Coalburning is bestiality.