Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

How The Fuck Did We Miss This One???

500 nigger/asslifters 'occupy' terminal two at Charles De Gaulle in Paris, shouting 'France does not belong to the French! Everyone has a right to be here!' Mush would have caught this ....I placed it here, since niggers love to call themselves muslim.

Hundreds of undocumented migrants occupied a terminal at Charles De Gaulle airport in Paris yesterday to protest against Air France carrying out deportations and demanding they be given permanent residency.

Footage uploaded to Twitter shows some 500 members of the migrant support group La Chapelle Debout gathered in Terminal 2 of France's largest airport.

The protesters called on Air France to 'stop any financial, logistical or political participation in deportations' and demanded a meeting with its leaders, as well as French Prime Minister Edouard Philippe.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ortations.html
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the great problem nowadays. Entitled FUCKS demanding sanctuary, civil rights, permanent residence, bla bla bla. Let's begin here by saying no to illegals, put them all in jail, sleep on the ground, then throw them back on the useless side of the border. All of these fakers will only increase our taxes, and then thank us by waving their flag.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This has come up in other threads, notably the "Doesn't France have a Muslim Problem?" one. Like I said there, France has a NIGGER problem. Paris is swarming with full blooded dark black niggest-of-the niggest sub-Saharan African coons. They're fucking everywhere, with their sloped ape foreheads, sunken in round eyes, big baggy bootlips, and god-awful stench that makes your typical unshowered deodorant-hating Frenchman smell pleasant. Really, I think France has been lost quite some time ago. It's no surprise these nigger mutants have overrun the airport.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nationalism is coming to France. Le Pen just beat Macron int the EU elections. The cheese eating surrender monkeys have had enough of the nogs invading their ancestral homeland.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think one of our members nearby was about to report it, but he died from the smell.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    I think one of our members nearby was about to report it, but he died from the smell.
    I was going to report it, but I was laughing too much at our left wing press getting their Marxist knickers in a twist about Nigel Farage, Marine Le Pen and the Italian Northern league winning majority votes at the EU. elections.

The nigger and Muslim loving cultural Marxist EU are about to be fed a fuck off tablet and they are shitting themselves.