Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

God damn niggers having a party next to me :(. They don't even live here.

But there is a ware house, that the owners aren't around. They use their loading docks as parking etc...So they park their cars and have their party at the side walk.

Besides the noise, I'll find a ton of garbage next to me and thanks to the wind, I'll be cleaning it up. Cops won't do shit because they are having their party on NYC streets. Illegal party at that.

Already hearing beer bottle breaking and hitting the side walk NYC cops don't do a thing cause, its nigger families and they don't play music. But they talk louder than the damn music!

At first I thought it was the YT warehouse owners having a party. When they do and they do it on their roofs etc.. I look nobody was there. Than I peek over at the side walk. Horde of niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just found out from my mom, apparently a nigger died. The Catholic church is hosting the funeral and the niggers having the party is related to that church related activity.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    Just found out from my mom, apparently a nigger died. The Catholic church is hosting the funeral and the niggers having the party is related to that church related activity.
    That means there's a good chance of

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is so easy.

Find a payphone or a burner phone, get two pieces of wood together as well. Call 911 and say "SHOTS FIRED AT THIS ADDRESS! (slap wood together usually 2x4's over and over)" and hang up. Party over and done.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    This is so easy.

Find a payphone or a burner phone, get two pieces of wood together as well. Call 911 and say "SHOTS FIRED AT THIS ADDRESS! (slap wood together usually 2x4's over and over)" and hang up. Party over and done.
    Good idea. I'll have to try that sometime! My neighborhood has been looking a bit darker lately, and sounding a lot louder.

Boy
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NotThatGuy View Post
    This is so easy.

Better watch out with that one, the cops can trace the "burner" phone within a few meters. So if you do this, you best get rid of that phone and it better have NO finger prints on it or DNA on it either.

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burner phone? Does it fuck niggers too?
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Update 2 black bags of garbage. Thank the gods, its inside the bags, So far nothing is flowing it to my side lol.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant View Post
    Burner phone? Does it fuck niggers too?